• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feb 2016 Stats

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Compiling and looking at stats is fun! Right now we're just having these for Daily Staff folk for general interest, as well as trying to identify trends and whatnot. Also laugh at funny search terms when we get those (we may need to bug Steve about that).

These are compiled by Jetpack and WordPress' inbuilt stats. Views for the comment threads are not counted by those. I don't think it should count views by ourselves when we are logged in as well...?

-------------------------

The Raw Numbers
    February total views: 3,360
    February total visitors: 1,285
    February average views/day: 116
    Daily High Score: 449
    Lowest Score (for a full day): 38
    Number of 100+ days: 13

Image of hits/day:
    Spoiler:

Articles visited since start of month until 1st Mar:
    Spoiler:

Referrers (i.e. what sites people came from to visit the magazine)
    Spoiler:

Our search engine terms (what people searched to find Daily pages) were lacking for this month - we need to get the google information from Steve I believe, and sadly the inbuilt statistics we have only records non-google ones (which is a minority). Most were Pokemon SM related.

Clicks (links clicked in articles)
    Spoiler:

Country breakdown:
    Spoiler:
    US on top.

Back