• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG - What to collect next

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Hey Everyone,

I got a Evolutions Booster Box & an Evolutions Elite Trainer box. I am not sure which set to go for now. I just started collecting and would like to continue. I am looking to spend about $200.00 on the next set so Roaring skies or anything like that would be out of my limit. I was thinking either Steam Siege or Breakthrough.

Let me know what you guys think?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    BreakThrough is a horrible set to collect because the size of it. Ancient Origins is a more playable set with like 70 less cards in it so it's easier to collect and is overall worth more

Years
  • I just collect the cards.

I'd say go for Primal Clash or Ancient Origins. Look to get the Hoopa Full Art.

I opened 2 Ancient Origins booster box and got 2 Hoopa Full Arts. I'm looking for Giratina Full Art.

Back