• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    yes and no. I wont use them competitively, but i might for soem FFAs I have with some buddies. However, I will use them for breeding off of cuz they have the right natures and high IVs so itll save me a bunch of time.

sorry again :( I didn't know

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry, i missed this post last night and just say it now. I can def do that for you, just let me know when you can trade and I'll breed 1 up

Hey so I got a pancham egg last night from helping someone out, however if you are willing and able I'm seeking an unhatched bagon egg now.

Years
  • Hey so I got a pancham egg last night from helping someone out, however if you are willing and able I'm seeking an unhatched bagon egg now.
    Yeah I can do that, but I wont have it for a couple of hours just cuz I have to do some stuff first. Let me know the best time to trade with you is

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah I can do that, but I wont have it for a couple of hours just cuz I have to do some stuff first. Let me know the best time to trade with you is

Well currently I'm about to watch the first episode of SG-1 which is about 2 hours long, so I should still be on for at least the next 3 if not 4 hours.

Years
  • Well currently I'm about to watch the first episode of SG-1 which is about 2 hours long, so I should still be on for at least the next 3 if not 4 hours.
    If you can come online now I can trade with you. Just need like a min or 2 to get the egg

Edit: So I'll be back in about half an hour or so and able to trade then

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Hello again! I would like a "Scyther impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 technician with and defog in sport ball" please. In return I could give a skarmory with guard swap and a brave nature.

Years
  • redcobra8100 said:
    Hello again! I would like a "Scyther impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 technician with and defog in sport ball" please. In return I could give a skarmory with guard swap and a brave nature.
    Okay I can do that, wont have it till tonight tho.

Alpha_Spike said:
    Thanks! This will help big time, one step closer to my team lol
    Np! Let me know if i can be of any more help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back