• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It looks like I will need the larvitar with a jolly nature as well.
    Okay. So these pokes you have listed I already have. So you dont need to trade me anything in return. If you happen to have some pokes with HAs that be would great, but dont worry bout it. I will do the jolly larvitar as well. I will let you know when I have them ready to go

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Okay. So these pokes you have listed I already have. So you dont need to trade me anything in return. If you happen to have some pokes with HAs that be would great, but dont worry bout it. I will do the jolly larvitar as well. I will let you know when I have them ready to go

Thank you! are there any pokemon any particular that you would like, I can use my dex nav and look for pokemon with good ivs and HAs. I managed to get quite a few ralts with HA trace. Also if I manage to get any shiny pokemon in the future I'll let you know so that you can clone one for yourself if you are interested.

Years
  • Thank you! are there any pokemon any particular that you would like, I can use my dex nav and look for pokemon with good ivs and HAs. I managed to get quite a few ralts with HA trace. Also if I manage to get any shiny pokemon in the future I'll let you know so that you can clone one for yourself if you are interested.
    Really anything not on my list would be great, but a female with its HA is fine. Just so you know I cant clone, but only asked cuz there are ppl on here who can.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Thanks again! Also I gave a timid nature protean froakie with 4 ivs, I didn't see it on your list so I figured you could use it.

Years
  • Forgot to give my IGN and FC.

IGN: Josh
    3DS Friend Code: 3866-8018-1715
    Okay I will add you in a couple of seconds, but I have your pokemon ready to go. Just wondering if you want an HA ralts? I have 2 that match the IV spread and 1 with its HA let me know if you want that one. My FC and IGN are in my signature. Let me know whats the best time to trade with you is and what your timezone is or nearest largest city

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Okay I will add you in a couple of seconds, but I have your pokemon ready to go. Just wondering if you want an HA ralts? I have 2 that match the IV spread and 1 with its HA let me know if you want that one. My FC and IGN are in my signature. Let me know whats the best time to trade with you is and what your timezone is or nearest largest city
    (EST) Eastern Standard Time. I'm planning on having it evolve into female Gardevoir, so either Synchronize or HA Telepathy is fine.

Will I have to trade a non junk Pokemon for breedable request? Because I don't know what to give.

Most likely Wednesday, what timezone are you?

I may have a Snorlax to trade, one with 31 IVs in all, but speed and special attack.

Last edited:
    Years
  • (EST) Eastern Standard Time. I'm planning on having it evolve into female Gardevoir, so either Synchronize or HA Telepathy is fine.

Will I have to trade a non junk Pokemon for breedable request? Because I don't know what to give.

Most likely Wednesday, what timezone are you?

I may have a Snorlax to trade, one with 31 IVs in all, but speed and special attack.
    Im in the same time zone, but not sure if I can do wednesday cuz its Canada Day and its a holiday so im unsure of my availability right now.

Is it a must for a female? I believe both of the ones I have are males.

Feel free to trade me whatever you like. I dont require you to trade me anything for my pokes.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 2, 2015
    Im in the same time zone, but not sure if I can do wednesday cuz its Canada Day and its a holiday so im unsure of my availability right now.

Is it a must for a female? I believe both of the ones I have are males.

Feel free to trade me whatever you like. I dont require you to trade me anything for my pokes.
    I would like a female if thats okay. I can do Thursday at 3:00 pm.

If it's too much I'll happily accept the male and try breeding for a female with the one you give me.

Years
  • I would like a female if thats okay. I can do Thursday at 3:00 pm.

If it's too much I'll happily accept the male and try breeding for a female with the one you give me.
    I will see what I can do about the female.

Also, I might be able to get on tonight sometime after 8pm if you can make it? If not I should be able to do tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back