• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo. Hey. What's up?

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Hey, folks. Yup, I'm fairly new to the forums. I just wanted to swing by and introduce myself. And quite frankly, I'm not quite good at this, so pardon me for that. That aside, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hello Daisuke and welcome to PC!
    Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to them pretty fast and are going to have a ton of fun!
    No matter what you like about Pokemon and the games, you'll find pretty much everything on here (:
    Since there's so much to see and talk about, make sure to check out every section ;)

So what more can you tell us about yourself? What do you do in yoiur spare time for exmaple?
    If you ever need anything, just ask away :D
    Hope you'll stick with us for a while, I'll see you around ^^

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Hello Daisuke and welcome to PC!
    Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to them pretty fast and are going to have a ton of fun!
    No matter what you like about Pokemon and the games, you'll find pretty much everything on here (:
    Since there's so much to see and talk about, make sure to check out every section ;)

So what more can you tell us about yourself? What do you do in yoiur spare time for exmaple?
    If you ever need anything, just ask away :D
    Hope you'll stick with us for a while, I'll see you around ^^

Thanks for the warm reception, Zorogami. And, it's a pleasure to meet you! As for anything else I can tell about myself, I thoroughly enjoy playing tennis, and racket- oriented sports in general. I'm a supremely big fan of the 'Tales Of' and 'Fire Emblem' franchise/ series (And of course, 'Pokemon.' Although, it has become quite dormant, but I still watch the anime from time to time.)

Years
  • The Tales and Fire Emblem series are soo popular. Just how much am I missing out on? :( Never played them so I feel out of the loop. Might start this summer actually, but.. not sure where I should start since I think there are a fair few games in both series. Got any suggestions? :D; Look around the Video Games section and you might just find threads on these series, but if not you can look into making your own. Would be fun to gather all the fans together, right?

But aaanyway, welcome to PokeCommunity! Great to have you here and nice to meet you.

We played tennis in my physical education class just a few weeks ago.. that was fun. It was always a sport I enjoyed so I kind of do wish I went out more to actually try it. Hurts to be lazy, agh. But seeing your post is quite inspiring! I'm more of a swimming type of person, or perhaps jogging, but laziness is definitely the bane of my existence.

And since you're new to forums you might things a little confusing here given the size of the community, so if there's ever anything you need you're more than welcome to private message me or any of the other staff members. We're always willing to help! In fact, the members we have are also pretty willing to point you in the right direction so that's always an option. Just remember to read the rules since they're important! Have a great stay. :)

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    The Tales and Fire Emblem series are soo popular. Just how much am I missing out on? :( Never played them so I feel out of the loop. Might start this summer actually, but.. not sure where I should start since I think there are a fair few games in both series. Got any suggestions? :D; Look around the Video Games section and you might just find threads on these series, but if not you can look into making your own. Would be fun to gather all the fans together, right?

But aaanyway, welcome to PokeCommunity! Great to have you here and nice to meet you.

We played tennis in my physical education class just a few weeks ago.. that was fun. It was always a sport I enjoyed so I kind of do wish I went out more to actually try it. Hurts to be lazy, agh. But seeing your post is quite inspiring! I'm more of a swimming type of person, or perhaps jogging, but laziness is definitely the bane of my existence.

And since you're new to forums you might things a little confusing here given the size of the community, so if there's ever anything you need you're more than welcome to private message me or any of the other staff members. We're always willing to help! In fact, the members we have are also pretty willing to point you in the right direction so that's always an option. Just remember to read the rules since they're important! Have a great stay. :)

Thanks, Cirno! And not at all, you aren't so out of loop! As for the 'Fire Emblem' series, I'd advise 'Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken,' since it was actually the very first 'Fire Emblem' game I had played; it was great game, overall, definitely worth playing through. And as for the 'Tales' series, I don't think it matters which one you play first :) Although, 'Tales Of Symphonia' introduced me to the rest of the series, though. Hehe. It's nice to know that you're fond of swimming, as I really don't fare very well in water; I can't swim decently either. And yeah, tennis is truly fun. Although, it requires much, much practice. But, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!

Back