• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Drakeroh Region OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
All questions regarding the RP will be posted here.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Player: slls81

Name - Benjamin Charles (likes to go by Ben)

Gender - Male

Age - 13

Personality - Ben is very outgoing and fiercely loyal. While he sometimes finds it hard to make new friends, he will do anything and everything for the friends he does have. He believes this loyalty will translate to his pokemon. He doesn't really care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with. He can be very sarcastic with people, which has been known to lead to some unwanted tension; particularly with people that he has just met. Mostly Ben likes to do his own thing, not worrying too much about how he is seen by other people.

Appearance - Ben is fairly tall for his age, at nearly 5 foot 9 inches tall. He is quite skinny and has a slight tan, which gives him an athletic look. Ben has medium length brown hair, although this is rarely seen as it is always under the black and red baseball cap he always wears. Ben usually wears dark jeans which are slightly baggy and a button -up black coat over the top of a red t-shirt. Ben likes to think this style makes him look a few years older than he actually is, hoping this will make it easier for him to acclimatise in a new region. He also carries a black shoulder bag to hold any items he may need for his journey.

History - Ben was born, raised and has spent almost his entire life in Pallet Town in Kanto. He watched year after year, as trainer after trainer left on their pokémon adventure. Ben always wished he was the one leaving, but when he was 10 he was forbidden to leave by his parents. Distraught, Ben thought his chances at a pokémon adventure were over. Now 13, he has decided he is old enough to make his own choices and is leaving home. He may be older than many trainers leaving on their pokémon journey; but he is as excited as anyone. He decided to take the long journey to Drakeroh and make a fresh start there with his new pokémon.

Preferred Starter - Phanpy please

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Player: The master123

Name: Tony Steel

Personality: If you where to ask anyone about Tony they would tell you that he is the god of confidence and he never worries about a thing.
Tony hates being last for anything he always has to be the leader or main character in anything.
His parents and brother tell him to calm down but funny enough it never works he is just like a ball of energy waiting to be unleashed.
Many people wonder where he gets all his energy from.......its a mystery.

Appearance: Tony has always been a bit shorter then his brother despite being twins (His brother is 5f 7 tony is 5f 4)
A tub of hair jell will always be taken with Tony when he goes out yep takes great pride in is hair his normal style would be what he likes to call overgrown jungle in other words he just makes his hair a spikes nest he often gets called mic for this which he hates.
He loves his jackets he collects them in fact and will always be seen wearing one his traveling suit is a black top with matching black trousers with white trainers and of course with one of perhaps 50 jackets lol i said he loves him.
Tony would wear the same thing everyday as long as it makes him look good.

History: As you might of guessed now Tony has a twin brother who share the same fashion sense and personality apart from that his twin doesn't mind being last.
From child hood Tony and his brother always dremt of being champion pokemon trainers but that dream was shattered when his brother left to become a Pokemon ranger.
Tony's dad happens to be a gym leader in a different region and he told Tony to follow his dream of becoming a champion and so Tony decided to travel to Drakeroh to start his journey and he will stop at nothing to make his dream come true........

Starter: Western island: Elekid PLEASE!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Player: Pikalover10

Name: Saphire Blazer

Appearence: Saphire is shorter then most people, he stands about 4 foot 1 and weighs 85 lbs. He has blonde spiky/messy hair and saphire blue eyes, that appear like flames are in them when he is angrier. Hence the name Saphire Blazer. He wears a white undershirt, cacki shorts, brown running shoes, black fingerless gloves, and a necklace. He has one scar that runs down the back of his back and he is very, very pale. Depending on his mood, Saphire's eyes change colors with them. If he was mad they would turn red and if he were lonely they would turn a light blue color. When Saphire sticks his arms out at the saem length, it is obvious that Saphire has broken his right arm before. Right now, Saphire left arm is in a cast due to falling off a bridge and landing on a rock in a dried up lake and shattered his left arm.

Personality: Saphire is very smart and very mischeveus. Most people stay away from him because they know that it is a very deadly combination to be smart and mischeof. Saphire likes to swim, climb trees, and train with his pokemon. He often walks around in the shadows because it is like he is part of the shadow then. Nobody can see him while he is in the shadows. He can scale up the side of walls and trees as silent as a mouse creeping around the ground. He is very agile and swift and will do anything for his friends and family.

History: Saphire grew up on the Eastern Islands. His mom never did anything with Saphire and it seemed as if she hated him, but she loved him and always would. She died from a heart attack on Saphire's 8 birthday, which made him think that it was his fault his mother passed away. His father was an important business man and brought in enough money for him, Saphire, and his two brothers. Saphire had 2 older brothers, Hank and Joshua. Joshua was also 12 and Hank was 24. Saphire's mom had been 41 when she passed and Saphire's dad is currently 47.

Joshua and Saphire got along pretty good, considering how they were both twins. Spahire didn't have any friends, but his twin Joshua did. Whenever Saphire was around Joshua's friends, they got him and Saphire mixed up. Saphire's dad also owned a ranch were many pokemon would come around and play with him and Joshua. Joshua's best pokemon friend was a Poliwag, while Saphire's best pokemon friend was a Ponyta.One day when Joshua and Saphire came out to play with their friends, Ponyta wasn't there. Their dad told them some assistant to a professor came and took him. Saphire was truely heartbroken. They continued to play with the pokemon that day, but Saphire didn't do much.

Preffered Starter: A Ponyta, male, nicknamed: Flare.

Last edited:

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
Years
I have a question!
If Electabuzz isn't allowed to evolve into Electivire, is Seadra allowed to evolve into Kingdra?
Also, is gender decided when we get given the pokemon?

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
Could we post Pictures to show how we imagine our characters or what gave us the idea?
Uhm, when we get the Pokemon, could we decide which gender it has? I mean it's not that much important for the roleplay itself I guess.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Yes, Seadra can evolve into Kingdra. But it'll be pretty hard, considering how far in the RP you'll have to be when that happens.

You can decide which gender you want your Pokemon to be. I really don't mind.

And if you want, you can post Trainer Cards or whatever you want.

I'm thinking about posting the first chapter. What do you guys think? I'll send a PM to Konekodemon to remind her to have her SU up soon.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I posted my sign up, I decided to start off with Chikorita and just catch a Pichu

hey, here is my trainer card:
b45f0166666e14cef1dd7a6et7.png

Last edited:

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
My chara would look like this if she did cosplay:
trainercardrpcharadrakeroh.png

I imagined her more like this, though:
moeismehanna.jpg

Just with a ponytail...(I've forgotten from which series this picture came from)
so that's all at the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back