• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Pokemon White Version 2
I'm currently replaying the hole game

Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Quite interesting so far, lots of thing have changed since the first game

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Back to playing Pokemon Sapphire, as part of a challenge posted. I'm also playing Gran Turismo 4, and I'm gonna finish on the Formula GT event, because I find the Rally events to be far too difficult, even with a good car.

Years
After taking a break from the PC forums, I changed up the games I've been playing:

Payday 2 (PC) - Still robbing banks and killing cops...
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) - Otaku citizenship, here I go!
Saints Row 4 (PC) - Mindless killing woop woop
Pokemon XD (GCN, using Wii backwards compatibility) - Since I've never played a console Pokemon game (EDIT: Except for Colosseum (did I seriously type that) Battle Revolution on the Wii), why not this one? My friend was extremely generous and lent me the game.
Cookie Clicker (PC) - It's an online Javascript game. Just search it up on Google and you'll find it. VERY addicting, be warned.
Dragon City (iOS/Facebook) - Raising dragons has never cost me so much money.
osu! (PC) - Every now and again.

Last edited:

TY

Borderlands 2 (PS3): Just reached lvl 72 and now im farming for them legendaries again >.>
CoD Black Ops 2 Zombies (PS3): Cuz zombies are addicting

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Morrowind Yeah I love the game to bits since Skyrim and Oblivion were a disappointment
Dragon Quest 5 Up to chapter 5 (final) and I think I am strong enough to fight the last boss but I have like 7 hours more of gameplay before that :\
Dragon Warrior I&II On the GBC its fun very straight forward but you can miss alot of things without reading

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
I've had this game forever, started it years ago, and only got past the first couple levels. I'm a little over halfway through the game now and really enjoying it - I expected more of a spinoff-y feel but it's just like a full-fledged 2D Zelda, just divided up into shorter levels.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD
Playing this a bit on the side. About to head out to Agrabah. Oh the nostalgia.

Kid Icarus Uprising
Super fun, even though the controls will cause hand cramps in an instant if you don't use the stand. It looks a lot better on the 3DS XL too, and the dialogue and character interactions are hilarious.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask: Finishing up the 3 heart run
Super Mario Galaxy 2: Grinding up Star Bits for the Grandmaster Galaxy
Prestigious Platinum:Doing the TCG Challenge!

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I've got my hands on an early copy of Valhalla Knights 3,thanks to Gamestop having some sort of deal with the publisher, so it's going to be a long night, as it's great so far! The only grip I have is the amount of travel needed to get to the places you need to be for your quest (and the over-sexualization of the shops, but it's ignore-able)

So i'm playing:
Valhalla Knights 3(Vita)
Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention(Vita)
Soul Sacrifice(Vita)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam(Xbox 360)
Dark Souls(Xbox 360)
TES Oblivion(Xbox 360)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Phoenix wright ace attorney(trying to beat that dogone final turnabout.)
Phoenix wright justice for all
SOnic before the sequal.

and thats it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently, I'm replaying through F-Zero: Maximum Velocity for the GBA. The story takes place approximately twenty-five after the original F-Zero game, when all the main characters such Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh, Pico, and Dr. Stewart into the hall of fame. Since they're hall of famers, these guys cannot be found in-game as playable characters. Falcon may not be found in Maximum Velocity, but there is a guy that resembles him a bit, whose name is Kent Akechi. His ship looks a little similar to Falcon's spaceship as well. Rumor has it that Akechi is Captain Falcon's son, but I don't know if I should believe it or not. As of right now, I've won about five to six races in this game. I plan to win some more after I'm finished with my dinner.

Along with Maximum Velocity, I'm also playing Super Mario 64 DS, Super Mario 3D Land, Pokémon Emerald, and Pokémon Y. I've only beaten three gyms in Y so far. I'm up to the fourth gym, but I'm having a little hard time defeating its leader—my Pokémon are a bit under-leveled. d:

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I married Henry, who is a total darlin'. xD Plus I am also a bit violent, so we're perfect. :3

TY

Im playing Age of Empires II a lot lately, aswell as Terraria and Borderlands 2

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Just bought Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 today. Incredibly fun game, very amazing. Story mode is 100 times better than Generations and then some. Oh, right... uh.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is what I've been playing.

Years
Besides PKMN X huh? Let me see;
Guild Wars 2
The Darkness 2
Aion NA
Minecraft
Mostly online games :D which i totally love for meeting new people and chatting up ^^

TY

im currently playing GTA V Online (PS3) and StarCraft 2 (PC)
And a little bit of Terraria too :3

Years
Well, nothing really at the moment, just finished GTA 5 and now waiting to get ACBF, some minecraft and Old republic to keep me company uintill i find something addictive to play again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back