• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon isn't realistic

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
Years
  • bob: Hey Andrew
    Andrew : Oh hey man
    bob: wanna have a pokemon battle
    Andrew : Hell yes
    bob: Go Tepig
    Andrew : Go caterpie
    bob: ok you go first
    Andrew: caterpie Use String shot!
    *Wraps tepig*
    Bob: tepig use flame charge
    *Flames appear around tepig and the string melts*

* tepig then turns to bacon And caterpie eats him*
    *Bob and Andrew stand in shock*😱

And then Tepig reapered and kicked the crap out of caterpie

the end

All of you: Wtf did I just watch?

pkmin3033

Well...it's fictional. A lot of fiction draws its inspiration from real life and isn't realistic. Just because Pokemon generally follows the rules of our world doesn't mean that it has to follow EVERY rule...and really, the lack of lasting damage from violence is understandable, given its target audience.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Sometimes I don't let it get to my head, considering how many top-heavy Pokémon there are, and other times I remember that Bruxish's teeth can crush shells. No, Game Freak, that's not how fangs work.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • The majority of video games out there aren't very realistic, so it doesn't bother too much that Pokémon games are this way as well. As long as the game is fun, I'll enjoy playing it. Plenty of unrealistic anime out there as well, not just the Pokémon Anime series.

Back