• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Times Collide Beta V 1.2

SomanshuBhardwaj

A random fan-made game Developer
Years
  • buKB0uh.png

Introduction!
    Spoiler:

Plot
    Spoiler:

Beta Download!

Features
    Confirm Features:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Possible Features:
    Spoiler:

Alpha Pokémon
    A couple of Alphas that will be available in Demo 1.0
    We are planning to add more
    !

Spoiler:

The Lore of Alphas will be explained as the story progresses.

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

How To Support
    • Join Our Discord and chat with everyone else! : Discord
    • We will add soon!

Credits
    Spoiler:

Spriters Needed
    Please contact me in the server or PM me here.

Thank You!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2018
    You have a nice idea, hope that you make something incredible!

Vitarious

Kanto Original (RB-001-316)
    Years
  • Have beta 1.2 and it crashes when I use items in combat, I go to the item select screen in battle and the game freezes, no cursor movement or selection even back does not work. From what little I've played however good so far

SomanshuBhardwaj

Years
  • You have a nice idea, hope that you make something incredible!
    Thank You very much!

Have beta 1.2 and it crashes when I use items in combat, I go to the item select screen in battle and the game freezes, no cursor movement or selection even back does not work. From what little I've played however good so far

I am looking into the item crash thing, but the cursor movement and back selection not working is a little issue with EBS and some scripts, I will try to solve them too.

Thank You for playing and stay connected for future Updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    interesting, the alpha pokemon concept makes me wonder about the nature of the Crystal Onix from the Orange Island saga in the anime now.

EDIT: When I hit f12 for a soft reset the game crashes, which along witht he archiving new files process taking forever affected the ability to continue the game. I can deal with the long bootup sequence to star tthe game and the shut down sequence but the crashes caused by hitting f12 needs to be fixed.

Last edited:

SomanshuBhardwaj

Years
  • interesting, the alpha pokemon concept makes me wonder about the nature of the Crystal Onix from the Orange Island saga in the anime now.

EDIT: When I hit f12 for a soft reset the game crashes, which along witht he archiving new files process taking forever affected the ability to continue the game. I can deal with the long bootup sequence to star tthe game and the shut down sequence but the crashes caused by hitting f12 needs to be fixed.

I will try to fix it up. I will be revamping the whole game soon, doing several changes. Thanks for brining this to attention.

Back