• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S&M Characters You Will And Won't Miss

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    So who was your most liked and disliked character of the S&M series? Thought I'd ask as the final episode in English dub airs next Saturday although some people will watch the Japanese version first. I'll definitely miss seeing all Ash's Alolan friends but I've found Samsun Oak annoying. Those Pokemon shapes he makes with his head.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I was never a huge fan of SM Anime. I think I will miss Kukui and Burnet as well as Lillie. I thought I would like Mallow, but she never really had a huge chance to shine in the anime. I was never a fan of his other friends.

Lana, Kiawe, Mallow and Sophocles were eh at best for me. Samsun Oak I just didn't like he was so annoying.

So yeah, the only character I really cared about were Lillie, Burnet and Kukui. Especially since Burnet and Kukui were the first actual marriages in the anime and at the end, something else happens which is also a first for the anime.

Years
  • Just gonna say the ones I'll miss: Guzma and Gladion. They were good rivals and got a great character development, specially Guzma. I wish we can see them again one day.

PB

creation hero
    Years
  • DEFINITELY KUKUI AND BURNETT SOB

umm... Rotomdex too because absolute friend (I'm still not over him being gone)
    I did like the entire main cast though, very quirky and true to their game counterparts. They were a big crew, but it always felt like each person got enough and just enough development

Years
  • Oh Kukui.
    He was good character too. I wouldn't mind if he once returns to the show again. I liked the father-son relationship he had with Ash. It was so lovely but taking into account he'll be busy raising his own child I strongly doubt we will see him again which is a shame.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Has anybody of you guys missed Lusamine's Clefable or not? Lusamine's Clefable is the only of her Pokémon that she had left at the Aethers Foundation Ultra Guardian base as her own worker.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    My favorite character was Gladion because he was pretty cool and his Pokémon are ones I personally like. Then Lillie. Her Backstory and character development were great. The other characters were nice but didn't really have anything special to them.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • After getting around to actually watching the last 8 episodes of Pokemon SM.

Lillie has topped my charts as the one I will miss the most.
    Burnet/Kukui are extremely close behind.
    Gladeon has now came into the Top 5.
    And lastly Mallow, previously I said she was meh, but I liked her small reactions in the last few episodes. She still got shafted compared to all the other main cast so she also gets that handicap.

Samsun Oak hasn't changed and still one of the most annoying.

And one I didn't add and I am sorry for those who liked him, but Rotom Dex. I hated him and I am glad he is gone. I believe he took away a lot for many characters. All those episodes that had Ash/Rotom, could have been replaced by someone else and expand on them more. He never gave anyone a chance to speak and took away a lot from Lillie's love for reading.

Back