• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive Proble

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I can't run my game! I can boot it up in rpg maker as a project file but if I run the game from the exe or debug it from the rpg maker xp menu then it will say:

RGSS has stopped working

I have looked at various tutorials and still nothing! I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    ~The only suggestion I can think of, is too uninstall RPG maker XP and RGSS Player
    and then reinstall RPG Maker XP.

If it doesn't work after that, I'm utterly clueless.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    You can find several possible solutions in https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=279290 . I guess that your problem is solved by:
    That is not true. I've used RMXP on 4 different computers, two of which had Win7 Ultimate x64 as OS, the third having Home Premium x64 and the last one Home Premium x32. I have never had any problems with RPG Maker XP while running it in compatibility mode for XP SP2.

Back