• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Needing tileset

exteradude

Well, I saw don patch doing this, so i wanted to make this kinda like it.

May i have a tileset(RMXP) as follows:

Pokemon Center: Same as in FR/LG, except blue, with a gold pokeball at the top

PokeMart: regular in FR/LG, but bigger and greenish with a gold pokeball

A big grey building: kinda like Don Patch's, but a little bit thinner in whidth, and taller in height

A sign: kinda like in G/S/C, but advance style, and bigger in width

-----

I will credit you!

~Exteradude~

Years
  • I made you the Pokémon Center. I am also making you the other ones (Besides the building)
    pokecenter2bf.png

mart1em.png

Last edited:

exteradude

Yes, thanx! When youre done with the sprites, can you make it into a tileset?

Years
  • Well, I am turning this into a new project. I am going to compile all of the tiles of the Advance series, so the tileset will be huge. I should be done by the end of this week. So, here is a screenshot of the tileset in action. (I am also adding some custom tiles of my own.)

tilesetscreenshotsofar12oa.png

(This map is for a demonstration, not for an actual game)

Edit: Here is the tileset so far. Not much done except for trees, ground, signs, moving truck, and buildings.
    exteradudetileset1za.png

There are two sets of trees because the grasses from R/S/E and FR/LG are different colors and styles. (The color from R/S and Emerald are the same, even though they are differently designed.)

Oh, and I did get Silon's Crimson Tears' permission to use his trees. If you use this tileset, give him credit.

Last edited:
    Back