• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Design a planet

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
You get to make a planet, do whatever you want with it. What's yours like?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
my planet, aptly named Prima Nicholi, part of the nearby system Alpha Nicholi, will be a nice planet, with a core made of solid Platinum. too bad if you want to get to it, as it's sealed underneath a big molten mantle and its crust is tectonically active, and there is a lot of really bad weather like really, the bahamas havent seen nothin yet

as for how big the planet is, not sure... probably like saturn size. it will have a lot of pretty rings that will disappear in a few million years. orbit is quite close to circular, but of course nothing is perfect especially on an interplanetary scale. its most remarkable feature will be its outer appearance, which will be very blue for about half of its orbit and very orange for the other half. think cotton candy for its texture.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I always like to think of a planet that's like almost exactly like earth (I'm pretty sure this exists but that's another thread), but with a couple of small but significant differences, like colours for example, or what kind of animals the "people" there would eat or keep as pets. Or maybe they don't eat meat at all. Or eachother and it's normal. So that's my planet I guess, weird Earth.

Back