• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! [ Leaf's introduction! ]

leafeonsaura

Toothless
Years
  • Hello, hello~ My name is Leaf, Leafy or even Sam if you wish to call me as my real name. I am new to the PokeCommunity, but not new to forum use in general. While it may take a bit for me to get used to this forum, I will be around~

I am a 18 year old senior in high school that plays the pokemon games for fun (meaning i'm not in it for competing, smogon, etc.) and just try my hardest to complete the pokedex, but it never really happens.
    Anyway, my first pokemon game was Diamond, and I started to get into the whole fandom about.. 10 years ago? Maybe less. I've watched all the episodes up to the ones on netflix.
    I have currently finished Pokemon Moon, but am still working on completing the Pokedex.
    My favorite pokemon is Umbreon, but I do love Leafeon.

I really love to chat with others, and make friends, as well as rolelpay. I have a load of other interests as well, but can't really name from the tip of my tongue.

Anyways, please do say hi! I would love to have a friend/mentor for these forums c':

And i leave you with a question(s): Who's your favorite character from the anime? And who is your favorite pokemon?

Toodles~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I'm pretty new so far too, but I'm having a lot of fun here. I love the customization here a lot.

I especially like how you seem to be very into generating conversations and you seem to like to meet new people just as much as me.

(Anyone can say it, to really do it requires effort; you have that).

Just post around and talk to people, especially in engaging ways like this; you've already convinced me to talk to you more because of that! It works with everyone else too!

That's how you'll find everything you want, and it'll be pretty quick too, no doubt!

Welcome aboard and I think you'll fit right in!

My favorite anime character and Pokemon are one and the same, actually: Jigglypuff.

leafeonsaura

Toothless
    Years
  • Ah, hello!! I'm so glad someone took time outta their day to actually say hello c:
    Can I call you Jigglypuff, then? Since, y'know, it's your favorite pokemon? c; It's really a pleasure to meet you, though! When did you join? I see it says April 2018, but was it close to today, the beginning of the month maybe?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    A couple days ago, I think, not even a week ago. So pretty new.

Nah, don't call me Jigglypuff. Call me Enpatsu Shakugan for now, and later, if we become friends my real name. I'm more than just my favorite Pokemon though. :P

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hey, Sam/Leafy, welcome. It's lovely to meet you, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends in no time!

I'm Adeline, by the way! And I also love Leafeon, and my first game was Pokemon Pearl.

Anyways, to answer your questions, my favourite pokemon character is Dawn, and my favourite pokemon is-well Ninetales, as I'm sure you could already guess. :)

leafeonsaura

Toothless
    Years
  • A couple days ago, I think, not even a week ago. So pretty new.

Nah, don't call me Jigglypuff. Call me Enpatsu Shakugan for now, and later, if we become friends my real name. I'm more than just my favorite Pokemon though. :P

Ohoh, My bad then c': Enpatsu Shakugan it is then.
    How are you today, though? And that's neat. you already have a bunch of posts o:

leafeonsaura

Toothless
    Years
  • Hey, Sam/Leafy, welcome. It's lovely to meet you, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends in no time!

I'm Adeline, by the way! And I also love Leafeon, and my first game was Pokemon Pearl.

Anyways, to answer your questions, my favourite pokemon character is Dawn, and my favourite pokemon is-well Ninetales, as I'm sure you could already guess. :)

tbh i didn't even notice the multi quote option, but oh well.
    Hi Adeline! It's lovely to meet you!
    Neat! I love Leafeon tbh. And Ninetails is soooo elegant, I love that one too<3
    Diamond/Pearl were my favorite games. The Sinnoh region is my favorite in general, tbh. I also loved Dawn in the Anime c':

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Ohoh, My bad then c': Enpatsu Shakugan it is then.
    How are you today, though? And that's neat. you already have a bunch of posts o:

Just from this topic, you're going to be pushing 10 soon enough. :P It happens when you like to talk. You'll see for yourself. It's cool you have a preferred font choice already. I should do that with red.

Thanks for asking. My hand is sore from work today; ripping soles off shoes and pounding leather, and I'm a bit peeved a game I was looking forward to tomorrow was delayed for pointless PC nonsense, for almost an additional month.

How about you? What prompted you to join today? Were you a long-time lurker?

Last edited:

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hello, hello~ My name is Leaf, Leafy or even Sam if you wish to call me as my real name. I am new to the PokeCommunity, but not new to forum use in general. While it may take a bit for me to get used to this forum, I will be around~

I am a 18 year old senior in high school that plays the pokemon games for fun (meaning i'm not in it for competing, smogon, etc.) and just try my hardest to complete the pokedex, but it never really happens.
    Anyway, my first pokemon game was Diamond, and I started to get into the whole fandom about.. 10 years ago? Maybe less. I've watched all the episodes up to the ones on netflix.
    I have currently finished Pokemon Moon, but am still working on completing the Pokedex.
    My favorite pokemon is Umbreon, but I do love Leafeon.

I really love to chat with others, and make friends, as well as rolelpay. I have a load of other interests as well, but can't really name from the tip of my tongue.

Anyways, please do say hi! I would love to have a friend/mentor for these forums c':

And i leave you with a question(s): Who's your favorite character from the anime? And who is your favorite pokemon?

Toodles~

Hi Sam and welcome. Tbh, I can't see your writing, it's too bright for my eyes and I think some people might experiencing from this too. Would you mind switching it to black?

Putting that aside, to answer your question, I seriously can't pick because all of them is my favorite xD

See ya around <3

Back