• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
since im going to be a beta tester im going to ask when will the download be avaliable

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Well slow down you guys. The download will be available when it's ready. And I'll try to select beta tester later on, and I'll base it on rom hacking expertise.

Edit: Please don't send me messages about requests for being a beta tester before I officialy ask for those.

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Haha you're right sorry about lets just follow the flow but seriously this is hype

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Just a suggest : you should expan d the rom to 32 Mb and repoint all the future things you wanna edit (moves, etc.) in these new 16 Mb*. It will prevent more easily incompatibilty of your rom base with other patches, and it will preserve more space in the original 16 Mb.

* I think after 1500000 is safe.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Just a suggest : you should expan d the rom to 32 Mb and repoint all the future things you wanna edit (moves, etc.) in these new 16 Mb*. It will prevent more easily incompatibilty of your rom base with other patches, and it will preserve more space in the original 16 Mb.

* I think after 1500000 is safe.

Have thought about it. In an ideal world, I would've done it from the start. Then again, anything is compatible when you know how to hex edit.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
[Update 10/01/16]

All the movesets are in! Without Azurile13, his amazing help, and his ORAS Three Byte Learnsets For Gen III this wouldn't have been possible so quickly. Still, I have to fix all the moves that aren't in MrDollSteak's patch, but are in the learnsets. Right now, these moves are all Sacred Fire, which of course, only Ho-Oh and Entei deserve ;)

It uses Jambo51's move hack, which seems incompatible with G3HS, but is compatible with PGE and D&D. Any ideas? (I edited the .ini already with 'True' for the hack and three bytes per move)

MtAm4HG.png

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
this is so amazing right now u probably have finshed some of the longest parts to this project u sure deserve an applause cant wait to see this complete because it looks like youre getting closer and closer and im on my chair hyping the hell outta myself right now

so Kudos to u :)

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
I have been playing around a bit, and it's just amazing to see your own work function nicely. My Yveltal owned Hoopa just now!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Can't wait for this to be done, it looks exactly like the kind of rom base I'd want. Are you going to add in things like infinite TMs, running indoors and stuff like that?

Amazing job so far!

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Can't wait for this to be done, it looks exactly like the kind of rom base I'd want. Are you going to add in things like infinite TMs, running indoors and stuff like that?

Amazing job so far!

Things like that, probably not. Those kind of features, or DNS or something, users should add on their own. I want to keep this base Pokémon oriented.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I have been playing around a bit, and it's just amazing to see your own work function nicely. My Yveltal owned Hoopa just now!

You have done an amazing job!!!
In a very few time too!!!
When you fix all the moves that aren't in MrDollSteak's patch, will you release a beta or do you want to complete all the project and then release it completed?
Also, I don't know if you have done it already, but inserting the cries will also take long time...
And one last question, will your first release include Zygarde?
And if you are going to release more than one betas, please make sure that they could be compatible with the old betas of your project.
Another thing I just thought you could add to the project is to make player gain exp when he catches a Pokemon and to make the exp share to share xp to more than one Pokemon.
All things considered, good luck in this project and in your life and thank you for this project!!!

Last edited:

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
You have done an amazing job!!!
In a very few time too!!!
When you fix all the moves that aren't in MrDollSteak's patch, will you release a beta or do you want to complete all the project and then release it completed?
Also, I don't know if you have done it already, but inserting the cries will also take long time...
And one last question, will your first release include Zygarde?
And if you are going to release more than one betas, please make sure that they could be compatible with the old betas of your project.
Another thing I just thought you could add to the project is to make player gain exp when he catches a Pokemon and to make the exp share to share xp to more than one Pokemon.
All things considered, good luck in this project and in your life and thank you for this project!!!

I will release a version 1 when all of the features are in there. If I were on the other side, I'd be super excited to see beta's too. But, in this case, there's no use to start a hack on an incomplete version. I know, cries are probably last on my list, I think I'll do dex entries now. All Pokémon up to Volcanion, so that includes Zygarde. Or do you mean the new forms? I'm not gong to add that, I think it falls under the same category as running indoors.

And thanks! My life is going well haha.

Back