• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon TCG Mini and Pokemon TCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    I found Pokemon Mini TCG on Pokémon Acanthite Forums. :laugh:

Here are some cards i made. you have to click to pic a few times to see it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You need to credit the originator of the idea and the originator of any blanks you use as well as of any other artwork you use or else I will close this, since credit is always needed and you cannot credit an entire website, as per this section's rules. The originator of the idea is the Acanthite member "parson".

Secondly, these cards do not look very high quality at all. I suggest spending more time paying attention to the details. The images also very unclean around the text. I suggest saving in .png format instead of .jpg.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    now i have the name of the creator from Pokémon Acanthite Forums the name is> parson. the card and ex rule both are made by me. And i use PAINT :( on windows Vista

Last edited:
    Years
  • Paint is probably the worst means of making fake cards, you should look into getting graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, or Paint Shop Pro. At any rate, this is a great beginner's tutorial for faking, and you should definitely look into it if you're serious about it. Good luck!

Years
  • Oh. That's normal for a .exe file. They all have security warnings, since they're really popular for spreading viruses. But this one .exe is a safe file to run.

When you start using GIMP, try out several tutorials before creating more cards so you get familiar with the program.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    OK THHHAAAANNNKKK YYYYOOOUUUU

Is the icon thing is a SHEET OF PAPER?

Last edited:

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    Well, your font is off. Try bolding the font. I'm not too terribly experienced with graphics, myself, but I do know what an actual card looks like.
    I SHALL fix that Mr.pppppoooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back