• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project CARS is cool but are there any good car games in the nfs/burnout mold on PS4?

Years
Well, are there any NFS or Burnout games you haven't played? NFS Rivals and Burnout Paradise are both a couple years old but are both a lot of fun. If you're up for something really over the top how about Trackmania Turbo?

Years
This is important because I feel like playing a car game tonight.
You're not going to be playing this tonight, but you should be playing this. If you love cars, then you'll love a good Gran Turismo. There is a difference between racing and driving. If you like racing, play a game like Forza. If you like Driving, play Gran Turismo. That's what every car enthusiast has said, and it rings true. Polyphony Digital have been slamming out top tier driving simulators for decades. Theyhave teams photographing tracks, every bump, every crack is recreated to the best of their abilities and cars handle like cars should handle. Lots of criticisms of Gran Turismo is that they didn't delve to far into the damage and crash physics. The point of the game is to drive, not smash your car into a wall.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I would buy an XBOX One just to play Forza Horizon 3. That's how good it is. My game of the year.

Back