• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ammolite Version - The Tohoku Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Well,
As Ammolite can now be played again! time for a mini!
The map that you've veen waiting for ^^
Click the spoiler if you wanna "spoil" yourself :P

Spoiler:

Wow, what can I say about this... This map is comparable to the giant and gorgeous maps made by CA and Jonny! You're among the top mappers in this forum.

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
HEY!
Why am I not credited? I mad ethose sprites! KL just revamped them a bit...please put me on the front page RG...

Years
HEY!
Why am I not credited? I mad ethose sprites! KL just revamped them a bit...please put me on the front page RG...

And what sprites are those? All I see is rhevarhe_duh and kyledove tiles. Unless you mean non-tiles, then those I'm pretty sure were made by Red Gyrados (and a few other people).

aquakip

Art Director, Pokemon Ethereal Gates
Years
I made the Pokemon sprites for this region.
A person on another site made them a bit better.
That's all. But can you still credit me here, Red Gyarados?

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
Years
could i be a beta tester?
i have no expierience, but am great at finding bugs, and contributing ideas and thoughts to make it funnier, or cooler, or serious. whatever you want, i can do
so, how bout it?
contact me through my msn (at top)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2010
I was also wondering if I could be a beta testa with the summer here I can stay up ALL night to find stuff either wrong with the game or like old boy above me make it coller or more serious!
so just send me a PM if it's cool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back