• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ammolite Version - The Tohoku Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
  • Wow I came 3rd xD. Those Pokemon are really well done, did you sprite them? And showing them as JPEG is a really good idea (and you can only tell they are JPEG if you look at the outlines). Nasty thieves.
    Thanks! and no my spriter did I can't sprite pokemon :P
    And yeah I thought so too... and I should make a list of trustworthy people :P

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Ah very nice! Those look excellent...you know I've been tryna catch you on msn to help you with you know...I'd really like to see that in your next update. ;)

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • Ah very nice! Those look excellent...you know I've been tryna catch you on msn to help you with you know...I'd really like to see that in your next update. ;)
    Yeah, you will ;P maybe... umm what time do you usually go on? (then + 10.00)
    Hopefully you can make me a new one as i have changed a few things so yeah ill see when you're on and yeah we can discuss it :P and yeah Thanks!
    (and others don't ask what it is its private *evil snigger*)

And I'll have many other minis until next week when something totally miraculous will happen!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Kinda off topic but I've been working on a pokemon hack called ammolite because I thought nobody had done it then I saw Red Gyrados's sig :|

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • whats up RG?
    anything new to show us??
    Well, I actually do but Ammolite will be on hold until i can get someone to help me fix this strange problem but i can still: map, script, event,etc. but cant play =(
    maybe i can show maps?

Kinda off topic but I've been working on a pokemon hack called ammolite because I thought nobody had done it then I saw Red Gyrados's sig :|
    Hmm, I noticed a long time ago when i was googling XD but after i decided the name of my game but is not a worry because yours is a hack and mines a game =D see the difference?

Hey Guys sorry I cant even post my showcase yet T-T so that will have to wait longer but no specific dates ok? Just when I can I'll attack with a surprise =D

Oh just before I post Say "MAP" if you want to see maps!

With Full Sincerety,
    Red Gyrados~

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    whats the big deal about the maps? i know he said say it but once is enough right?

ForeverRed

teeheeee
    Years
  • Now lets see how many!
    1=JJmcay
    2-Waudby
    3=Jonny Chleevas
    4=BillNye (does not include stupid extras =P)
    5=ThePokemonChronicles (no)
    ---------------GOT CUT OFF BY POKEMONOI [which is not a bad sign so dont stress POI] (i dont understand...)------------------------
    o my i was supposed to type 6 :O not 5
    1=.Phones (i cant give the update untill someone will volunteer and help me =( , You would O.o )
    Well Boohoo no maps yet =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back