• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Am The Glalie! [UU RMT]

Pokedra

Retired
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    UU Rain Dance Team
    This is a somewhat old UU team I made a little while back in January, I did a little laddering with it and got a decent win-streak but I don't really have the time to ladder much now so I decided to post it up and get some help on it and maybe ladder again with it some more when I have time. It's basically your run of the mill RD team. The theme of this team is PC members ^-^

Team At A Glance

i_uxie.gif
    i_gorebyss.gif
    i_ludicolo.gif
    i_kabutops.gif
    i_altaria.gif
    i_qwilfish.gif

Team In-Depth

480.png
    480.png
    480.png

Uxie @Damp Rock ** Red Chain
    Nature : Bold
    EV : 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD

- U-Turn
    - Rain Dance
    - Stealth Rock
    - Psychic

Uxie is an integral part of this team, whether it gets up the rain successfully usually sets the pace for the battle, whether I can get the upper-hand early. Rain Dance is its main priority then it lays down SR and I save it for later just to set up the rain again and scout around with U-Turn. I picked Uxie over other Rain Dance leads because it's reliable and gets the job done most of the time, he's also useful to take hits late-game and ease up prediction for me.

I called Uxie Red Chain because she adores the lake trio and they are both awesome and help me alot. <3

368.png
    Body02.png
    368.png

Gorebyss @Life Orb ** TwilightBlade
    Nature : Modest
    EV : 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    - Surf
    - Rain Dance
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Ice Beam

Gorebyss is usually what I bring out first to sweep, Gorebyss is an absolute beast in the rain and few things can take two hits from it. Her primary purpose is basically to hopefully weaken a good portion of the opponent's team and lure out stuff like Chansey so I can dispose of it with something else like Qwilfish or Kabutops. Rain Dance is there just incase the rain runs out and she can replenish it. I was considering Omastar for this spot but I really prefer Gorebyss due to her typing.

Gorebyss is named TwilightBlade because she was one of the people who were nice to me during my noob days just like how Gorebyss is awesome for destroying everything.

272.png
    F272.png
    272.png

Ludicolo @Life Orb ** Anti
    Nature : Adamant
    EV : 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    - Seed Bomb
    - Swords Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Punch

Ludicolo is my mid-game sweeper, I bring him in usually after Gorebyss has done her job. I choose the SD set because it still does a great job of sweeping but also because many people don't expect it, they always think it's going to be special-variant or SubSeed. His lack of power at times annoys me but but he does pull off a decent sweep most of the time.

Ludicolo is called Anti because it's the fattest Pokemon in my team. Enough said =)

141.png
    F141.png
    141.png

Kabutops @Life Orb ** Wolf
    Nature : Jolly
    - Stone Edge
    - Swords Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Aqua Jet

Kabutops is there to clean-up whatever Ludicolo and Gorebyss have left behind for him. Basically I bring him in late-game on one of his resistances and pick off things and hopefully setup and try to finish them off. One of his most important jobs is to make sure stuff like Clefable and Chansey don't get in the way of Gorebyss and my other sweepers. He also provides me with priority which has saved me on numerous occasions when the rain hasn't lasted as long as I needed.

I named him Wolf because they are both very...strange.

334.png
    F334.png
    334.png

Altaria @Damp Rock ** Irritation / ABYAY
    Nature : Calm
    EV : 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
    - Rain Dance
    - Toxic
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Roost

Another crucial members of this team, Altaria basically supports the whole team by setting up the rain again and giving status to things which makes it easier for the sweepers. I choose Altaria over other UU Rain supporters for the numerous resistances he brings, mostly notably Grass which I need pretty badly.

I named Altaria ABYAY and Irritation because they need to support S&M by being more active.

211.png
    211.png

Qwilfish @Life Orb ** Dark Azelf
    Nature : Jolly
    - Swords Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Poison Jab
    - Explosion

Qwilfish is my last abuser of rain, his role is basically the same as Kabutops to try and setup and wipe out anything that is remaining. He also boasts a couple of resistances which are quite important such as secondary Fighting-resist. Overall he's worked fantastically for me and usually takes one or two Pokemon down with it.

Qwilfish is named DA because they are both awesome and cute \o ^_^

Conclusion
    This has been a fairly successful team, I just have to get my predictions right and get them on the defensive quickly. Anyways hope you guys can help me improve this.

Back