• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
Years
  • don't do a double patch.
    also, make sure that your Ruby ROM has a MUGS intro

I didn't double patch it. I have the mugs intro and everything. I just don't understand why it did that. Mabye I did someting wrong that messed it up. I just went up to the mountains because the gym said it was locked. So, I went back down and entered. I talked to Banshee and he just gave me the TM! Now I can't continue!

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years

• you've awoken Groudon south from Cinnabar, right?
    if so, then I really don't know what's causing that glitch... :\

is your Ruby ROM having a MUGS intro?

No i am using the same rom that i use every time i played it and it isn't a MUGS intro

im going to use the walk through wall cheat just for this bit.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    you need to learn the 'read-the-first-post' rule.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    What is my next mission after I escape from the pokemon's which were my friends attack me and I win to them and I am warped back home?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    Scared and alone.... need help.

Ok Destinedjagold, I have a major problem that I think you would only know the answer to. I have just spent the past 2 hours reading about 30 pages of this forum, no luck. I in my game have already gotten the 8 badges, beat the elite four, and gotten the SS Ticket. I am currently standing at the Dark Lugia event place in Vermillion City. My problem is that when I came across the level 99 Dark Lugia that you're supposed to kill, be killed, or run away from, I decided to hack myself a masterball or two... or 300. Anyways, stupid me caught him and was very happy. UNTIL NOW. I have been all throught this destiny place, and it is empty. No level 70 shadow lugia. Which I'm fine with. Except it means I can't complete the game and capture the rest of the legendaries. Is there a solution for this? PLEASE HELP ME.

sorry to double post but I just realized I've been searching in Time Hole, not Destiny. So where is Shadow Lugia's destiny in Vermillion?

Last edited:

vipera

snake lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2008
    Hi destinedjagold, I signed up specifically to tell you your revisions to this game are excellent. I especially love the mini-quests with the ranger (Darkwoods was probably the best so far). Also, Welcoming committee - LOL!

But I have a question. I just finished the Retazo City cave in the cove base thing, and the submarine left for Cinnabar. I don't have the Dive HM however, and as I understand it Ash gives it to you...? I found silk path on the map, but I have not been able to get to Morient town
    And in the Lost Sea area, I get trapped in this little pool of sea surrounded by rocks when I try to exit one of the caves - is that supposed to happen? Also, you can't fly to all the locations, which is a problem...

Thanks.

P.S. The in-game Krona is Kronakitty? How cool!

*EDIT* never mind, I found the silk path... never noticed there were two exits

Last edited:

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
  • I have a question.

So, I'm training like crazy in Thin Forest, and suddenly, I come across a SHINY BUNEARY! However, it does not look shiny at all! Why?

And also I say this: About 20-30 battles later, I saw a SHINY CHERUBI...which looks exactly like a regular one. What's up with that?

Another update: Shinies seem to be common in thin forest, because I came across another Buneary in the wild, and it was shiny... again.
    Okay, that's it. There are too many semi-shinies in Thin Forest! *slaps head*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I have a question.

So, I'm training like crazy in Thin Forest, and suddenly, I come across a SHINY BUNEARY! However, it does not look shiny at all! Why?

And also I say this: About 20-30 battles later, I saw a SHINY CHERUBI...which looks exactly like a regular one. What's up with that?

Another update: Shinies seem to be common in thin forest, because I came across another Buneary in the wild, and it was shiny... again.

It's nice to see how you feel about the Shines..
    Anyway, the Shiny Pokemon are different colours to the regular ones (obviously). But, because the game was hacked and new pokemon were replaced with old ones, tthe Shines will have weird colours because there pallete was not edited. Hope you understand..

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    gah! I am level 24 and I still can't beat team greenleaf!

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Uh, I know that Dive is in Silk Path, but.....how exactly DO you get to Silk Path anyway?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I didn't double patch it. I have the mugs intro and everything. I just don't understand why it did that. Mabye I did someting wrong that messed it up. I just went up to the mountains because the gym said it was locked. So, I went back down and entered. I talked to Banshee and he just gave me the TM! Now I can't continue!

what's the version of your rom then? Is it US version..? if it is, then I don't know what caused that glitch...
    what version are you playing?

I went to the cave that has the Regi rock formation. What do i do next?

er what?
    how many badges do you have right now?

after the pokemon fight the humans when they got back from the hunters in the aircraft the next day what do you do

talk to Chikorita and Torchic to enter a battle...

No i am using the same rom that i use every time i played it and it isn't a MUGS intro

im going to use the walk through wall cheat just for this bit.

why not try the one with the MUGS intro? :\
    oh well, use the WTW if you wish...

What is my next mission after I escape from the pokemon's which were my friends attack me and I win to them and I am warped back home?

that's the end of the beta. how many times did I answer the same questions...? -__-

hey wat with the shiny forest? i keep finding shinies and a golden glitchy starly

maybe it's because you encountered the Shiny Horsea event, and after that, maybe the chances of encountering shiny pokes are higher than usual...
    anyywas, the D/P poke's shiny form haven't been edited. sorry about that... :\

Ok Destinedjagold, I have a major problem that I think you would only know the answer to. I have just spent the past 2 hours reading about 30 pages of this forum, no luck. I in my game have already gotten the 8 badges, beat the elite four, and gotten the SS Ticket. I am currently standing at the Dark Lugia event place in Vermillion City. My problem is that when I came across the level 99 Dark Lugia that you're supposed to kill, be killed, or run away from, I decided to hack myself a masterball or two... or 300. Anyways, stupid me caught him and was very happy. UNTIL NOW. I have been all throught this destiny place, and it is empty. No level 70 shadow lugia. Which I'm fine with. Except it means I can't complete the game and capture the rest of the legendaries. Is there a solution for this? PLEASE HELP ME.

sorry to double post but I just realized I've been searching in Time Hole, not Destiny. So where is Shadow Lugia's destiny in Vermillion?

catching the lvl 99 S.Lugia won't ruin the game though, it only ruins the fun in the game... :\
    anyways, Time Hole in Vermillion is a maze-like star walk... you have to solve it by yourself. talk to the red guy there which is blocking the cave... :\

P.S. The in-game Krona is Kronakitty? How cool!

*EDIT* never mind, I found the silk path... never noticed there were two exits

thanks. and yes, Krona is Kronakitty from eonlightvalley. :3

do u use 4th generation movesets?

erm, no. there aren't any 4th gen. moves in the game. :\

I have a question.

the palletes aren't edited for the d/p pokes... :\

where can you catch electabuzz, and how will it (if it can) evolve??

in Lightning Isle where Zapdos is located... :\
    and no, it won't evolve (since I don't like Electivire's look... eew...)

gah! I am level 24 and I still can't beat team greenleaf!

you're joking, are you not? :\

Uh, I know that Dive is in Silk Path, but.....how exactly DO you get to Silk Path anyway?

you need to learn how to read the previos posts.
    To get to Silk Path, go to Tabuli Town and go to the warp where the puddle of water is.
    PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

vipera

snake lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2008

This had me confused too, as the Retazo Island part of the town map is really illogical, but if you see destinedjagold's first post, you'll see that the "real" map shows you have to go from Tabuli town to get there. And Tabuli town has two southern exits

*edit* - whoops, Mr. destinedjagold was quicker...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back