• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen To Reset, or Not To Reset....

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
  • I'm thinking about wiping out my Platinum file to soft reset for shiny Chimchar so I can use it on a team. I'll transfer my empoleon, shiny azumarill, (yes you heard right) and all the Pokemon I can't get to my Black 2. Or maybe not. What say you, Community?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • I am beginning a chant. Platinum is da best, I'm actually in the middle of a run right now

Do it do it do it do it!

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Well it took consideration but the deed is done. I actually like how shiny Azumarill looks in my Black 2, it's great sending it out with my shiny Garchomp XD

but quick! Help me come up with a rival name that's at least decent but reflects how stupid the rival is! I haven't started yet but cheer me on as I SR!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • A rival name for Barry? Hmm A$$hat/A$$wipe or w/e comical name is taken for Gary. I?ve never played Gen4 but I always thought Barry as a bit Fruity or, because he?s always in a hurry, Ludicrous for Ludicrous speed(yeah a Spaceballs reference).

Back