• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skyridge

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2021
    Hi I'm not a clue how to work this but I want some info on my cards I have recently found in the attic. I have lots of skyridge cards charizards And lots of others. They have never been played always in sleeeves since I opened them back on the 90's and advice.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Hi there Charizards in the attic, I love your user name! Welcome to Pokecommunity. Since you have a question about the trading card game I am going to move your topic there, where it's knowledgeable members and staff should be able to answer your questions in good time. This section, the Trade Corner, is for trading Pokemon with eachother on your game console, like if you're looking for a Brilliant Diamond version exclusive. Trading cards has a whole section of it's own to explore. Good luck! :)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • From what I gather, Skyridge (and Aquapolis) cards are some of the most sought after, having had a limited print run due to the dip in Pokémon hype. My advice: For an approximate value, search eBay's Sold Items and average out the prices of that card from the past month or so (ignoring graded cards). The one non-graded Skyridge Charizard (regular holo, not box-topper or reverse) in good condition that sold on eBay within the past month went for over $3000!

DaleFails

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Best thing to do is upload some photos of your collection on here and we can have a look.

Skyridge was a very limited print run so holds a good amount of value, and people love Charizard too, so any Charizard has some value. If you're looking to sell your collection you may have a decent amount of money sat there!

I'm a collector - I'm more than happy to help.

Back