• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] Protagonist Ledge Shadow

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi all,

After I changed the protagonist overworld sprite the shadow while jumping ledges turned white (see gif). Anyone knows what the offset is of this shadow image?

Shadow Glitch.gif

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The shadow's colour is determined from the overworld sprite's palette, in your case the white colour in the palette. An easy fix would be to switch the white and black colours in the palette.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    The shadow's colour is determined from the overworld sprite's palette, in your case the white colour in the palette. An easy fix would be to switch the white and black colours in the palette.
    Is there any way to make the shadow no longer reliant on the player's ow palette? I.e. give it its own palette?

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Yea I know, but it would be less work just to change the shadow image than to change all my protagonist images, exclamations, surf and stuff.

Back