• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nubers without ubers are just noobs.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
  • "Steve?" That's not a nickname, it's an attempt to get people to laugh so much they drop their guard. :P

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    see? ichida ev traind tem killed your mewtwo i told you that upper are nothing in front of ev's

And I'm telling you to shut the helicopter up.

It was actually a pretty close battle.

And what's an "upper"?

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    dark means ubers most likely, but how the hell you can mispell ubers as uppers? dark mudkib does have a point though. A pokemon with a decent EV spread can stand upto or be better than legendary pokemon.

Ichida

Years
  • Wish I'd been able to record that, though. My voice would have been a bother anyways. I get very vocal during battles, whether I'm winning or losing. :P

Ichida

Years
  • No, my camera's battery is currently dead. It was pretty close though. For a sec I didn't expect my Z to be faster than his 'raptor.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    For a sec I didn't expect my Z to be faster than his 'raptor.

Sure wish it wasn't, I had Close Combat coming for you.. :)

I still have you as LOSER on my Pal Pad (just so I don't delete j00 when my pal pad gets full)

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    Actually, it turns out that ubers are still a part of it, because it's just a glitch. Apparently just rebuilding your trainer card will allow you to use ubers.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I'm currently rebreeding my staraptor. it's nice, but needs a bit more work. ALso have plans for a snorlax.

Though to be perfectly honest, I know how to bring out the max potenetial of a pokemon, but I have no clue about team synergy.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Having pokemon that form a team strategy, instead of just being their own little stand alone. a team that works together nicely is better than one that doesn't, because one that doesn't more than likely will find itself conflicting.

my problem is coming upwith a team strategy. so far all I'm thinking is "Special sweeper, physical sweeper, special sponge, spinning spiker. The rest, I have yet to decide.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • You should do a physical wall. I don't know the best ones, but I've heard of Cloyster, Swalot, etc. Cloyster is dead against special attacks though.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Having pokemon that form a team strategy, instead of just being their own little stand alone. a team that works together nicely is better than one that doesn't, because one that doesn't more than likely will find itself conflicting.

my problem is coming upwith a team strategy. so far all I'm thinking is "Special sweeper, physical sweeper, special sponge, spinning spiker. The rest, I have yet to decide.

I see. I am good with that. My problem is that my team relies too much on each other. Once a certain member is KOed, my whole team is srewed.

Back