• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Breeding Question

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If I catch a female non-HA Chatot in a love ball in heartgold, transfer it and a male big pecks Chatot from Black 2, to Pokemon X, and breed them in X, can I get a big pecks Chatot in a love ball? Thanks for any help!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Would be my (mis)fortune to have just missed the Sinnoh sound pokemon yesterday. Really want to try but don't want to waste time so another situation, for now. If I catch a female love ball luvdisc in heart gold and breed with a male hydration luvdisc in Ultra Moon, can I get a hydration luvdisc in a love ball in Ultra Moon? Thanks for any help!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Believes not for Chatot. Browsed Bulbapedia. Determines the ball and chance at the Hidden Ability based on the mother. Cannot pass on the Hidden Ability from a male or genderless Pokemon except through a Ditto.

Becomes possible in Sun/Moon. Involves breeding the Love Ball female Chatot to obtain a Love Ball male Chatot, breeding the Big Pecks male Chatot with Ditto for a Big Pecks female Chatot, and then breeding those two products.

Edit: Just saw the new post. Yes for Luvdisc, although not directly. Must follow the process above.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It works! Right now, got a quick feet Zigzagoon and a big pecks Chatot both in Friend balls in Ultra Moon. Changed the clock on one of my 2DSs to get a male Zig in a Friend ball on a Wed and a male Chatot in a Friend ball on a Thus using one of my two Soul Silvers (SS); didn't realize had a lot of heavy, friend and fast balls on the SS. Thanks! Right now, need to get my love ball pokes but also need to get an everstone to control natures. Lol.

Back