• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Tournament

Apple Juice

who are you
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Confirming that I won the second duel. We're gonna have to play sudden death.

Years

• If you mean hamper my progress, then yes, I would be willing to take the challenge, though I'm not sure I'm entirely clear. But, I'm willing to take the challenge, and I've got the decklist here for you now, I'll PM you. Thank you for letting me in.

Basically, what I mean is, say you've won 3 rounds and lost 2 rounds and there is someone else who has also won 3 and lost 2. That other person will most likely place higher than you because of the tiebreaker (since the **BYE** automatically loses every round, the tiebreakers it gives to the opponents that face it are low). That's the basic principle. I have included you into the tournament. Good luck. Do PM me your deck list ASAP.

We haven't finished yet, Drakow. Now he's won one, and I've won on. Onto the next round.

Ah, mind waiting for me before you guys do your final round?

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Ohhh well this means I win because I was on here for 6 hours and still no PM off the opponent :)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    This is depressing, But at least I'm practising with the other people on the site :)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I sent out a pm 5-6 hours ago to mine. He hasn't replied. His brother did, but it doesn't count since im not dueling his brother.

Years
  • End of Round 1

1. Impo VS LightOfTruth
    2. -Link- VS Mr. X
    3. Cirrus VS KinokiGaming
    4. Apple Juice VS インフェルノの津波
    5. Renpuu VS terminoob
    6. Firestar VS **BYE**

------------------------------------------

Pairings for Round 2

1. Mr. X VS terminoob
    2. Firestar VS インフェルノの津波
    3. KinokiGaming VS LightOfTruth
    4. Cirrus VS Impo
    5. Apple Juice VS -Link-
    6. Renpuu VS **BYE**

You all have twelve hours to complete the round. Get going!

Alright, I'm going to grab some sleep. I won't be around until the last few hours of this round. I expect good progress to have been made by the time I wake up!

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    That was so dissapointing. Two years in a row and I can't even manage to get past the first round... I stink...

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Whaaaat D :

/ sad

I suppose it's my fault for not sending in my decklist.

No attempt was made to contact me though. Can't we simply play the round right now?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • End of Round 1

1. Impo VS LightOfTruth
    2. -Link- VS Mr. X
    3. Cirrus VS KinokiGaming
    4. Apple Juice VS インフェルノの津波
    5. Renpuu VS terminoob
    6. Firestar VS **BYE**

------------------------------------------

Pairings for Round 2

1. Mr. X VS terminoob
    2. Firestar VS インフェルノの津波
    3. KinokiGaming VS LightOfTruth
    4. Cirrus VS Impo
    5. Apple Juice VS -Link-
    6. Renpuu VS **BYE**

You all have twelve hours to complete the round. Get going!

Alright, I'm going to grab some sleep. I won't be around until the last few hours of this round. I expect good progress to have been made by the time I wake up!

I don't find that fair. It can stand, because I am a beginner in yu-gi-oh, and I don't mind, but the timezones were difficult. I was asleep when LightOfTruth was asking to duel.

But I'll be battling Cirrus soon!

Back