• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "arghh, you dont understand.." I struggled to say
    " thats a wound that opened up from a year ago" I started to say
    " the wound was something that went straight through my chest" I said
    holding my chest.
    "completly through!, I need medical atention mabey or... hand me all that medical supplies" I said hastily
    I took the supplies and transmutated some advanced medicine and
    a huge strap that stopped the bleeding.
    "That will do for now, I geuss" I said getting up

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike was amaze with what Ed was able to do. "What was that?" he asked.

Char was amazed too but mad. "Don't worry Char. He buys us one later but he needs help like soon."

Mike attention was on Ed and he said, "Do you want us to help you. Maybe we can take you to the nurse or something?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "its alchemy mabey I can teach you sometime" I muttered
    "and no I dont need any nurse to help me..." I said bluntly limping
    my way back to my room
    "I'll see you in the morning..." I finnaly said
    As soon as I got to my door and tripped
    "oww" I muttered
    "I cant move without blood coming out... I will just sleep out here" I sighed

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike wasn't satified with that answer buthe went back to his room. Char and him were about to enter but then he heard a thup. Mike looked back and saw Ed at the foot of the door.

He looked at Char and said, "We got to help him."

Char didn't like that but he went and help Mike with Ed. MIke grabbed Ed by one side and Char the other side. "Don't say a thing. You at least sleeping in your own bed tonight."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike didn't believe all he had said but was satified that he was at least in bed. "Well night kid." Then he and Char walked out.

Before he left the room. MIke said, "You owe me a new first aid kit too."

They left for their room and Mike said, "He a strange kid Char." He agreed and MIke and him were soon in their room asleep.

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
    Years
    Name:Dr.Latios
    Pokemon:Torchic
    Apperence:
    Pokemon Boarding School

personality: he does not liketo be disturbed when hes thinking. He is smart for a guy like him, he also likes to invent things like a talking thingy, etc.

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
  • Perish was astounded by what he saw. not only did both of them completely ignoor him, the bleeding kid dragged himself back to his own room.
    "he musta been in a world of pain" perish murmered to no-one but himself. He closed the door and went back to bed. still fully clothed. 'i really need some pj's'

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • This sounds fun! I'm already in three rp's (including my own) so I wil join this one as my final rp joining for this website forum!
    Hmm hmm... anyways, here's my form

Appearence: Brown hair witha single blue streak, purple shirt and dark blue low-rise jeans, and a black flower choker.
    Personality: Shy in front of new people, but when you get to know her she is hyper and noraml as any other person
    History:none
    Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Other: Has a venusaur tatooo on her riught arm (with her mom's permission of course!
    Rp samples: I wave goodbye to my mom as the ferry slowly drifted off the port. I cried for a few minutes, then I got up and walked around the ferry. There were many trainers on board, and some were staring at me as i walk past their windows, still nearly crying. "Go Bulbasaur!" I commanded, and she jumped on my lap and i feel asleep on a chair out on deck.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • OOC: It is getting a bit overdramtic. I mean we all here to learn about pokemon right? We can still keep going we jsut got to remember that we here to learn about pokemon. This side stuff is ok but remember why we here.

Years
  • Name: Kirsten Lea Rhea
    Appearence: 5'3'', long dark brunette hair, forest green eyes w/ little brown stripes, 125 lbs, pale skin
    Personality: curious and timid
    Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
    RP Sample:

She walked down the hall, key in her hand with the room number in it. Kirsten found the door and unlocked it, opening it up. She didnt know who she would be sharing the room with, but they didnt seem to be around at that moment. Jade, her ulpix, looked up at her as she sat on the bed. Patting the bed beside her, she then pet her as the small kitsune snuggled up. Kirsten unfolded her clothes and put them on hangers, hanging them up in a closet. She let Jade roll around, playing with the straps on her bag, and continued to unpack everything. After putting the clothes up, she walked to a tiny fridge that was set up in the corner of the dorm, opening it and placing some lemonade and water inside, along with some of her cooking ingrediants. Kirsten then opened up a cabinet above it, moving aside some of her dorm-mates junk, and putting a little bit of canned food in there. She only had one pokemon, and didnt need a whole lot of stuff to eat. At last, she put Jade's glass food and water dishes on the floor, and made her bed after filling them up. Now, all she had to do was figure out what to do, now that she was at the school.

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    OOC: yeah we need to get off into more pokemon matters

I woke up the next morning feeling fine
    "aww I feel alot better" I said getting up and dressed
    "now wheres my schedule?" I asked myself trying to find it

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • IC: after a disturbing sleep, in the comfortable beds of the school , Kirk woke up, as fresh as well as fresh as he could be, so, he got up, washed, dressed and so on, hunted for his schedule, and raced around looking for books of any sort, to try and look smart, but he didn't really find any, just one on pokemon types, he decided to keep a hold of it just in case, he didn't know where to go first, he saw some others running and he shouted on them,
    "Wheres erm this class?" he asked walking up to them...

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
  • OOC: Yeah, it shouldn't be too dramatic being pokemon boarding school and all, maybe some drama moments, but not angsty kind and not so much blood and violence either, it'll probably cause chaos.

And ash jr., it's at least four lines.

Ayu woke up next morning, feeling fresh and clear. She looked down, and saw that her Bulbasaur were still curled up, sleeping. Her friend Nina were having a shower, according to the running water anyway. Ayu climbed off and stretched.
    " Ahh... Nice cool day..." she said.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Mike and Char then got up. "What a night" said MIke. Char agreed too. "But those are some nice beds" Char smiled.

They then changed and prepared for the day. "I wonder where we get our scheludue?" asked Mike. Char shug.

"Well let go get something to eat" said Mike and they left the room and went to get some breakfast in the mess hall.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back