• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    "Chu..." Lita yawned as Maya woke her up the next day.

"Morning, sweetie..." Maya cooed, until a disgusting smell drifted past her nose. "EW!"

"Pi?" Lita watched, bemused, as her master raced into the bathroom and returned with a bucket, scrubbing pads, and other cleaning supplies.

Note to self: Potty train Lita... Maya thought as she began to clean up Lita's little--er, accident...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike and Char were back in the elevator. They noted that the music had change. "Looks like it changes as the day goes on." he said.

THey enter the mess hall seeing that nobody was there. "FIrst ones right?" but Char has allready at the line getting food.

"Polite right?" he said as he got into the line.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I had found my schedule and ran all the way down the stairs to
    the mess hall.
    I got in line and got some sausage with NO milk
    "eww milk:dead:" I said sticking out my tounge in disgust
    I looked for a table but coudnt find a good one so I took a lone table

Years
    ((sorry, if anyone dislikes this, but im kind of tired with waiting 24 hours just to be accepted. i know that my biography is good, so im just going to hurry up and post. i dont want this specific thread to start going into the less active list. i mean, the only thing keeping me from getting completely bored, right now, is training my pokemon on Emerald version.))

After Jade finished eating her meal, Kirsten scratched behind one of the kitsune's ears and walked outside into the hallway, her vulpix following. They wandered around for a bit, site-seeing and taking a peek at the campus. As they walked, Kirsten's mind would drift off, her daydreaming already setting in. Every once in a while, Jade would get distracted by something, and get left behind, but Kirsten would wait for her to catch up. She continued walking, wanting to see what the cafeteria looked like, but she didn't know the direction, so she kept wandering around until she found it.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike and Char were just eating their breakfast.

"Great stuff?" asked Mike.

Char nodded and took a bite out of a pokefood roll.

MIke ate some more until he saw a girl enter the mess hall. SHe had a vulpix too. "Who is she?"

Char injoned him and kept eating. "I wonder who she is?" he asked and began to walk to her.

He got to her and asked, "Hi there. YOu look new. How are you. THe name is Mike."

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    OOC: I'm so sorry for people who I haven't replied... School work is such a busy stuff, so people who signed up, you're accepted.

And I won't accept anymore people, it's just too much, and I'll probably be in this rpg less and less, I'd like to post to other rpg anyway...

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
    Perish opned the door to his room and stepped out. today was a new day and he was out to enjoy it. his joy was stepped on abruptly by two students walking down the hallway.
    "Children." perish muttered under his breath. it wasn't that he disliked children, it was more the fact of him having to work around them. As one of them. The feeling of age was creeping up on him so, he put his best foot forward and headed towards the cafe. at least he would have if he hadn't tripped on his coat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    I was walking back from breakfast and I was on my floor watching a old guy trip on his coat.
    "Hahahahahaha, thanks Mr. you made my day" I said still laughing
    I laughed all the way to my room I was laughing so hard I fell on the ground
    "haha what a clutz he's just like genaral hughs" I chuckled
    "atleast he doesnt show random people pictures of his daughter" I laughed

Last edited:
    Years
    ((its alright, i understand. im just impatient sometimes, because training a Trapinch gets really boring...*glaring at charizard_maa, playfully* lol))

As the boy came up to her, Kirsten's eyes widened a bit. She wasn't paying attention at first and this almost startled her, but she kept herself from jumping and screaming in surprise. Instead, she let herself calm down a bit and finally replied.

"Hello, I'm good. How about you? And, yes, I'm new, I'm just wandering around. Oh, and nice to meet you, my name is Kirsten."

She then smiled, her eyes moving to the large pokemon that sat at a table. Her vulpix would be easily crushed if it weren't for the fact that the other pokemon was trained. Maybe not enough, though, since it was still eating without its trainer friend. She laughed to herself, thinking that this was cute.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "I doing fine" said Mike. " I just couldn't notice you since you weren't at the dinner last night. Your vulpix is nice thought"

Great thing to say though Mike. Don't I look like an idiot he thought. He then notice that she was laughting and looking at his charmander. "YOu think my charmander funny? He just a bit rude."

Char then notice Mike was over there so he wave and smiled to Kirsten. THen went back to eat.

"May I ask you to eat breakfast with us at our table" he asked Kirsten.

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: Kirk decided to go to the dining hall, after those guy he met decided not to help him, to just fool aroundm, maybe he'd meet some other first years there, he could talk to them and stuff, get to know people, that was one of kirk's better ideas, infact kirk decided to try it out,

Getting to the dining hall, he grabbed some quick breakfast, and decided to sit down with some other people, and decided tio try and make conversatiopn
    "Hey, I'm kirk, do ya mind if i sit down here?"...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "Go ahead no one else around" I sighed
    "So whats your name?" I asked depressed
    I started to eat the rest of my sausage and gulped it down with
    some soda...

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: oh yeah I'm Kirk" Kirk said, trying not to look at the guy, cause he suddenly became really sad and down, "err dya think anyone else will sit down with us? just ive been here a day and i know no one, well apart from some idiot 4th years who sent me on a search for a room that basically dsnt exist, so what have you been doing??" Kirk asked the other kid
    "Oh and whats your name?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "My name is edward Elric the fullmetal... oh never mind" I said smiling
    "Nothing to do so far..." I started to say
    "except wait for my first class to start." I said with a smirk
    "if only I knew where to go..." I said

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
    IC: What is it your in first?" kirk asked edward,
    "I'm in 'the study of pkmn types' weird name for a class huh?"
    Kirk said sort of embarressed he knew him saying the names sounded much worse outside than inside his head,
    "Er well we'd better finish out breakfast before we even think of going to class,"
    then suddenly a bell resounded, it didnt sound to real...

Years
    ((sorry, i thought that he was a charizard because of your avatar, but a charmander is still bigger than vulpix i guess, if you cut some of her tail, anyway. lol. oh and sorry if it takes me a while to post, my company is...well, Maa can check his inbox...))

Kirsten smiled and nodded, letting Jade scamper and make her way to the table. Guessing that her vulpix just wanted to figure out what Char was, really. Jade had never been around any other pokemon before, besides a few Taillow, so she must have been a tad bit curious.

"Well, while she figures out who Char is, I guess I'll get myself some food. Oh, and yes, I'll eat with you." She said, blushing a tad bit. The first time she ever had a friend, and she was trying to act smart...~...Good going..~ Kirsten thought to herself. "Thank you, for the compliment. Your charmander is cute, too."

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike laugh and said, "If you think being rude is cute."

Char just notice Jade was near by and showed the vulpix some of its food. It was a riceball. "Looks like our pokemon have got to know each other."

Mike then thought about how he is acting. He never act like this in front of a girl all nervous and all. "Well do you need help getting some food? The food is great."

Years
    As Char offered Jade a rice ball, the tiny kitsune looked up at him with a confused look on her face. But, she took it in her mouth and ate happily. Kirsten looked back over to Mike again.

"If you'd like, then sure. I'll take your word for the food's taste. Heh. And yeah, they seem to be. Besides myself, Char may be Jade's first friend."

She began to walk towards the line, glad that someone is also her friend, as well.

((sorry, for the slow replies. im on the phone. lol))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back