• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do you insert images from your folder.

Poke fan number 489

pokemon fan
Years
    • He/Him/His
    • Earth
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    I've been trying to insert images, but I can't figure out how to put them in from my image folder. It keeps asking me to insert the image url, but I don't have those.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • You should upload them to Imgur, but there's also a feature known as upload an attachment.

Click the paperclip next to the smiley face and you can upload an image as an attachment. Otherwise, you're going to have to upload to imgur, grab the url, and use the
    How do you insert images from your folder.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Wrote something in-depth. Assumes similar for phones.

Click "Use Full Editor" next to the "Post" button.
    Hit the paper clip, next to the smilie face, as mentioned. Choose "Manage Attachments".
    Opens up a new window. Should be on the "Upload Files" tab. Hit "Select Files" and find them on your computer. May close this window when finished.
    Return to your post. Click on the paper clip again. Should list your attachments. Click on them to add them in. (Advises against clicking them all at once. Highlights some of your attachment text by default.)

Back