• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Pokemon Hyetology

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2022
    I hope I'm in the right place. I didn't see any rules for this area other that this is for all thinks pokecommunity. I recently got Pokemon Hyetology and beat the second gym. I talked to everybody in the town and got Surf. I'm stuck and am unable to progress because I can't find a water pokemon to teach surf to. Am I overlooking something here? I don't seem to find anybody who will give me a fishing rod and I also don't have a pokemon with rock smash so R15 and R16 are unavailable to me right now. Anybody know what I'm missing?

Years
  • yeah, this is for PokeCommunity issues only (meaning issues about the site itself). this isn't a section to ask about rom hacks, sorry. :c

since the Hyetology thread is sorta old, i recommend you ask in this thread and see if anyone is able to help you out ^^;

Back