• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Can you please value my cards?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2022
    Hi everybody, first of all I want to specify that I am totally new to this world. I've found some old cards and I'd like to know if they may worth something, surfing on the net some of them appear to worth even more than 100 dollars but in my opinion it seems to be too easy to be true. thank you in advance!

the cards are:

-Torkoal 12/97 holo
    -Milotic 8/106 Holo
    -Dark Arbor 2/82 Holo
    -Charmander 98/97 Holo
    -kangaskhan 6/112 Holo
    -Castform 25/101 holo
    -unown Y/28 holo
    -dark ursaring 21/105
    -pikachu 60/64 and 60/106

Attachments

• Can you please value my cards?
      IMG_7777.JPG
      132 KB · Views: 11
      IMG_7774.JPG
      134.8 KB · Views: 7
      IMG_7775.JPG
      146.8 KB · Views: 6
      IMG_7776.JPG
      141.5 KB · Views: 7
      IMG_7778.JPG
      143.7 KB · Views: 5
      IMG_7779.JPG
      160 KB · Views: 5
      IMG_7780.JPG
      132.5 KB · Views: 5
      IMG_7781.JPG
      157 KB · Views: 4
      IMG_7782.JPG
      190.5 KB · Views: 3

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Harder to value damaged and non-English/Japanese cards since those are what you usually see on the market. Without the scratches and flaking, you could've gotten between $50 and $100 out of that Charmander without even having it graded. Not sure how much the wear impacts it.

Lightly played, Unown Y has been averaging about $4.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2022
    I think they will probably sell for a lot of money because those seem like old cards and most of them are in good shape too.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah, these are well beyond "played", man.

You can fix the curvature issues with pressing, but nothing is going to make that edge wear and damage go away. The creasing with the Arbok, Milotic, and Kangaskhan is permanent.. and even the way some of them are cut naturally (like the Ursaring) is just off. The Charmander is by far your best card but in its condition, I wouldn't expect anything over $15 for it. Everything else I'd say is too damaged to sell really. Sorry. :(

Back