• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Mobile & Spinoff Feedback

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Pokémon Spinoff & Mobile Feedback

I've been working on trying to keep this section from disappearing into the background. Although it doesn't really seem like much has worked. Spinoff and Mobile seem to be more fast-paced, especially on the Mobile side. So I'm looking to see what Feedback I can get from you Trainers as to what you want from this section.

I, myself mostly play Pokémon GO but I have tried my hand at Pokémon Cafe and Pokémon Masters. As a player, I tend to like playing games that I can play with others like GO. I like to try and give everything at least a try before giving up on it.

I thought combining the two sections would be better but I'm still trying to keep it up. At least with GO they always seem to have an event of some sort going on making it hard to always make threads for each event. I tried my hand at doing Spotlight Hour for a month and didn't really get any feedback from that.

• Would you guy like me to post thread links in Discord?
    • Try to move the talk from Discord to the Forums?
    • What about issues in games (like I did with GO with the Galarian Slowking issue)?
    • What about other games other than GO?

So I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me any feedback.

Last edited:
    Back