• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Traded zam for zacian he didn't send sword

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    So yeah title, I sent a level 100 zamazenta with the shield equipped for a lvl 91 zacian with ni sword. Is there a way to get the sword in my game or communicate with this player or report him?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • So yeah title, I sent a level 100 zamazenta with the shield equipped for a lvl 91 zacian with ni sword. Is there a way to get the sword in my game or communicate with this player or report him?

Where did you make this trade? Did you make the trade with a member of this website? If so, then you can report that member to the mods. If not, was it a random trade, on Discord, or another forum? If so, perhaps you could report this person to the Discord mods or the mods on the other forum. If it was random, reporting the player is not an option because Pokémon Sword and Shield lack a report feature unfortunately. Next time, I recommend that you only trade Pokémon with trustworthy people. Nonetheless, if all you need is a Rusted Sword, I can get you one. I have extras from Zacians that I have received in trades, but never had any use for because I have my own.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Where did you make this trade? Did you make the trade with a member of this website? If so, then you can report that member to the mods. If not, was it a random trade, on Discord, or another forum? If so, perhaps you could report this person to the Discord mods or the mods on the other forum. If it was random, reporting the player is not an option because Pokémon Sword and Shield lack a report feature unfortunately. Next time, I recommend that you only trade Pokémon with trustworthy people. Nonetheless, if all you need is a Rusted Sword, I can get you one. I have extras from Zacians that I have received in trades, but never had any use for because I have my own.

No way you rock dude! Yeah the sword is all I need, I've never traded items howndoes this work or game or home or....

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Mb, it was on pokemon home

Yeah, if you trade on Pokémon HOME, then you won't be able to trade items. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was at my computer at the time. Whenever you come back on, we can make the trade if you still need it, but it has to be done in the game, not HOME. Items can't be traded on HOME.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Yeah, if you trade on Pokémon HOME, then you won't be able to trade items. Sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was at my computer at the time. Whenever you come back on, we can make the trade if you still need it, but it has to be done in the game, not HOME. Items can't be traded on HOME.

Which means that person received it without the shield right?

Back