• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Electric

Which are your favorite Electric types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Zapdos has carried me through many runs of the Elite Four on Fire Red, but my heart belongs to Ampharos in this poll. Something about it captivated me in GSC, and I've used it in my random-type parties ever since.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ampharos is my bby darling and I've loved my little Mareep line since always, basically. And Ampharos has the highest special stats of all non-legendary electric-types, so that's cool too <3

And Zebstrika and Blitzle are just my little sweeties. Love 'em.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I really don't like that many electric types.. but I do have a few I can't live without. Shinx was my first pick. He is the cutest darned thing ever. Shinx for president.

I love Zapdos too much to not vote for him here, too. I can't help it. D:

Jolteon, as an obligatory eeveelution. Much like I said with Flareon, Jolteon's design is definitely not my favorite of the eeveelutions.. but I still adore them all. <3

And after much debate... I've picked Rotom. Because he can become a lawn mower and that makes him the greatest thing ever. Or at least, one of the silliest pokes to me. :P

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I like Jolteon because of the show 'Thundercats', Magnemite because of it being a blob with a slenderman-like face and Rotom because it could be my constantly transforming kitchen. Well those are some of the reasons I like those three in particular at least. :p Jolteon's always been a stand out from other electric types, going off the trail of rodents and inanimate objects. Of course other Pokemon like Zapdos follow this same path too but they aren't as appealing to me. While Raikou/Zapdos definitely had that legendary element to add to their general 'cool levels' I felt like Jolteon was a heap better than them. But maybe that's because Jolteon is the right mix of small, cute, powerful and not too cheesy-looking either. Regardless, it's probably my favourite electric type or at the least, tied with Magnemite and Rotom.

I love Magnemite and Magneton equally. Magnezone definitely tried to step out of the 'throw three clones of x together' concept but it just didn't feel very in place with the magnet family overall. :( While I'll admit that its creativity factor is probably around the level of goku losing to the main villain of db x 9000, (that's really bad by the way ;__;) I appreciate its simple design and it's also kind of cute in a way. :) also slenderman magnets are pretty overpowered so go gamefreak for making them ^^

Years
  • This was a fairly close race this week, with three Pokemon really standing out above the rest. Despite being behind early, a shocking turnaround saw Mareep, Flaaffy and Ampharos take the Electric-type crown for the second straight year, earning a spot in the finale. After having the lead for the better part of the week, Jolteon fell just one vote short, but has earned its spot in one of our wildcard polls prior to the finale.

If you haven't already, have a quick look to see who won the Flying type poll, and then make your way over to the Ice and Poison type polls to submit your votes for this week!

Back