• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hows It Going?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2017
    Hey guys I'm SuperNefarious. Just a little about me I've been working with the RPG Maker tool for about 13 years now. Two of my favorite Pokemon are Zangoose and Snorlax. I despise most baby Pokemon because they're unnecessary and don't add value to any Pokemon they've been attached to. I also find the newer Pokemon games (XY/ORAS) EXP Share games breaking and makes the game unplayable so I turn it off. I think my favorite Generation is Sinnoh due to the plethora of new evolutions, features, and the physical/special split and a close second favorite would be Unova from Black2 or White2 as that game has a better layout than Kanto, Johto, and especially Hoenn.

I'm also working on a project to update, re-balance, modify, and revamp the PBS files for the Pokemon + Moves + Abilities. I'm looking for feedback so feel free to find that thread in the resources section and let me know what you'd like to see. I'm looking for all ideas.. I'd send a link but I'm not allowed due to forum rules.

Anyways nice meeting all of you.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! This a great place to share and expand your knowledge in hacking as we are quite big on rom hacking. You aren't the only one who dislikes the way the new EXP Share works in newer generations, I'm pretty sure most old veteran players really dislike it. I like you already because Sinnoh master race! If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy PC! :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome to PC! At least baby Pokemon aren't as bad as the pointless baby characters in Mario Kart, which probably take up slots that could be given to stuff like Diddy Kong. 8|

And how can you resist this?
    tj2ydw8.png

Back