• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokeCommunity Dubtrack Returns!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
PokeCommunity Dubtrack ♫

Dubtrack is a very cool site that allows a group of people to share their favourite music and listen to it together whilst sharing a chat on the side. It's extremely easy to do and a great way to not enjoy some epic tunes but also to make new friends!

How does Dubtrack work?

Dubtrack is functionally quite simple. Just search for the track that you want to play and a list of (hopefully) relevant Youtube videos or Soundcloud clips will come up.

Hover over your preferred choice and you'll see a play icon and an icon with a heart. The play icon will add the selected track to your queue whilst the heart will allow you to add the chosen song to one of your playlists. You can then add songs saved to your playlists (or your whole playlist for that matter) to your queue. The songs in each participants own queue will then filter into the room queue and play one by one.

You will notice at the bottom of Dubtrack's main interface, three icons in the bottom right. The arrows are to up or downvote a song. Feel free to show your enthusiasm for a track using the upvote however we don't really make use of the downvote in our room. The heart there works the same as the one when searching for songs. Selecting it will allow you to add the currently playing song to one of your playlists.

When is the PC Dubtrack room open?

The Dubtrack room is actually always accessible and you can typically get at least a few people to come in and join you just by posting here and/or in the music room on PCs Discord.

Who is in charge of the PC Dubtrack room?

PC's Dubtrack is currently being run by erik_destler, Rabinov and Pichu.
If you have any questions feel free to message any of us!

*Also keep an eye on this thread for any announcements regarding special themed dubtrack sessions!*

Last edited:
Reactions: EC

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
DubCity is where I fell in love with the music of Carly Rae Jepsen, so I would highly recommend it to anybody looking to hear some new tunes or artists.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
my only gripe with this is what they all have been roughly midday. hopefully there'll be more variety of times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
my only gripe with this is what they all have been roughly midday. hopefully there'll be more variety of times.

While most are random, we'll see if we can come up with more of a set schedule to include day and night sessions!

Back