• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Order of the series and movies, please help !

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone !
I'm sorry if this has been discussed, I didn't find with the search tool, but as English isn't my language, I might just do it wrong. I speak French, fyi :)

My 3 children want to see every single anime and movie of Pokemon. I used to listen to a few episodes of the Indigo serie at first as a teenager, but Pokémon wasn't for me at this moment.

I try to find out what is the chronological order in which it would be better to watch them. I think that the movies happen during and between some series, but I can't find somewhere where there is a clear list, for example "Indigo League E1-60, then Pokémon the first movie, then E61-..." (I chose random numbers here).

If anyone as this info or link, it would be very appreciated ! Thank you

Years
I recommend checking this page out, which I found online (not affiliated with PC, it's a separate site) - it says what the best times to watch a movie are and why. There isn't an exact episode you should finish off at before watching a specific movie, so estimates are as close as we'll get going by what Pokémon Ash and his friends have at the time of the movie vs. episodes.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
I've found this list extremely useful

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/217-pokemon/69236080

It lists all episodes inc. specials and spin offs all the way up to the beginning of XY. It also has movies listed as well and which episodes to watch up to first before watching each movie.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 18, 2020
Thanks to both of you ! I'll have to take a closer look and compare the lists, but that seems to be exactly what I was searching for ! There is so much content in these series, and as they are willing to view everything, better follow the chronologie ! They are actually done with E52... a lot more to go !

Thanks again

Back