• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOME: Question about Pokémon home

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    I downloaded pokemon home on my phone and switch and transfered some pokemon from my Go to my sword but alot of pokemon I try and trade over don't go and say I don't have a saved file. How do I fix this problem?

Years
  • If you still need help with this, can you let us know exactly what the error message says and some of the mons you're trying to transfer? In order to move specific Pokémon you got in GO to SwSh, you need to have obtained them first, which could be the reason.

Conditions for withdrawing Pokémon

In order to bring certain Pokémon caught in Pokémon GO and transferred to Pokémon HOME into the Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game, you must either have registered that Pokémon's species to your Pokédex or have obtained a Pokémon of that species at any point in that game.

source: https://home.pokemon.com/en-us/move/receive_from_go/

Back