• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 5] Pokemon White Random Team #1

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

So...this is going to be the first random team I attempt for Pokemon White. Not sure how well this will go since I may spend more time on grinding, compared to a game that has the auto EXP. Share. But, regardless this should be fun. Now the team is as follow!

Team!
    venipede.png
    sawsbuck-autumn.png
    servine.png
    larvesta.png
    maractus.png
    basculin-blue-striped.png

Now then lets begin this insane challenge! I am thinking that the flying gym and bug will be difficult, but I'm sure I can get past them!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

venipede.png
    sawsbuck-autumn.png
    servine.png
    larvesta.png
    maractus.png

So starting off I catch a Patrat for HM purposes, but realize that I could just use the Panpour that I get later since it can get 4 HMs. Anyhow the first N fight was easy. Then I decide to challenge each trainer and then head off to try my luck against the gym leader. The first fight I did not win, but the second one I did thanks to the combo of Tackle, Growth, and Leer!

Team!
    snivy.png

Nickname: Slyverina
    Level:15
    Moveset:
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Vine Whip
    -Growth
    Held Item: N/A
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature:Modest
    Stats:
    HP:38
    Attack:20
    Defense:23
    Special Attack:23
    Special Defense:25
    Speed:28

1/8

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

venipede.png
    sawsbuck-autumn.png
    servine.png
    larvesta.png
    maractus.png

Now then next part! I head over to the Dreamyard to deal with Team Plasma. Once done I head over towards Nacrene City. Though before doing so I have to fight more members of Team Plasma, but whatever. Soon I have to fight N again and beat him once again. Once I did so I challenge the gym and it took two attempts once again. The working plan was Leaf Tornado and Growths since Herdier lowered my Attack. Now onto the third gym!

Team!
    servine.png

Level:21
    Moveset:
    -Tackle
    -Leech Seed
    -Leaf Tornado
    -Growth
    Held Item:N/A
    Stats:
    HP:56
    Attack:33
    Defense:39
    Special Attack:36
    Special Defense:41
    Speed:46

2/8

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

venipede.png
    sawsbuck-autumn.png
    servine.png
    larvesta.png
    maractus.png

So I go over to Pinwheel Forest to defeat Team Plasma and catch Cent the Venipede. I head up towards Castelia City and decided to head to the desert to catch Maractus. Or at least I planned to and forgot that a miner blocks the road. So no third member just yet. Anyhow gym battle. Cent took out Whirlipede after a few Screeches. Slyverina took out Dwebble after doing a few Growth. Finally Leavanny was taken down by Cent after a single Screech and then two Poison Tails. So...third gym badge yay! Though a downside now is I have to make sure Cent doesn't evolve.

Team!
    servine.png

Level:23
    Moveset:
    -Tackle
    -Growth
    -Leaf Tornado
    -Leech Seed
    Held Item:Miracle Seed