• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Did most of you fans worldwide regret that Greninja hasn't actually returned in Pokémon Sword & Shield and both their expansion passes? Why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    What's up, guys? Did most of you fans worldwide regret that Greninja has not actually returned in Pokémon Sword & Shield, and not even in The Isle of Armor or The Crown Tundra either? Why? Please let me know, thanks. :)

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • I honestly don't care too much for Greninja, so I wouldn't really care if it came back. Although if Greninja did return, then most likely the other Kalos starters would have to as well. I would've liked to see all of the starters other than the Hoenn ones return in the Crown Tundra, but I guess not. Other than that, I'm actually pretty satisfied with the roster in general. I assume that the roster now is final, so I will now pay respect to the Pokemon I really wanted to see, hopefully, they'll get in next time.

RIP: Cyndaquil line, Totodile line, Sentret line, Mareep line, Deoxys, Turtwig line, Piplup line, Starly line, Buizel Line, Darkrai, Shaymin, Snivy line, Oshawott line.

Years
  • I care in the same way that I care that not all Pokemon made it back. I don't really care much for Greninja but I think all Pokemon could have and should have been in the games. It shouldn't have been hard when they used 3DS models anyway. I do understand though, that Greninja is a bit of a fan favorite so it seems odd to me that they would leave it out especially when they brought back the Hoenn starters for no apparent reason.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I don't regret it, not even locally. :v But I do dislike in general that we still do not have access to all the Pokemon yet. It is odd that the most popular Pokemon, going by last year's poll, isn't available in the current generation...

Back