• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psa 10 and my collection

Cakebake11

Pokemon Card Collector
Years
  • Hello fantastic people. I Wonder this: Is there any rules or signs u can look after when u look for the quality of your pokemon trading card. Ofc If its almost unboxed and never never been played with its pretty good chance the quality is perfect right. But let say this for exempel: it ( the card) sure looks clean, unused, unplayed and alomst brand new but there is a very very tiny little scratch in the holo when u look at it with a bright Light. And I Will not even say scratch. Maybe scratch that was made from a baby ant or something. U see my point i hope. So: Is that tiny baby ant scratch on the holo a big step down from being a PSA 10,or 9? I got alot of trading cards in really good shape but there is almost a tiny baby scratch on all of them. And u have to look for a while before u find some..

Im happy for all answers. Peace and bless y'all

PS, look for yourself, here is some trading cards i got. Just a few. And understand this is not me trying to trade, buy or sell, I really wanna know the difference.(Check thqehe quality and shape) : https://www.tradera.com/profile/items/5122099/Cake11

Back