• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, Ladies & Gentlemen!

Years
  • 'Tis I, the Iron Phantom.

I come to this forum because, I like Pokemon and Pokemon rom hacks. That is all. Someday, I wouldn't mind making my own. In my spare time, aside from video games, I also like to play the keyboard (Especially organ and synth), read, and a whole host of other things.

I look forward to many discussions on this forum!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You should definitely post some of your music on PC if you get a chance! Come find me or Kitty in the Art Studio is you want to talk about it. :)

Years
  • You should definitely post some of your music on PC if you get a chance! Come find me or Kitty in the Art Studio is you want to talk about it. :)

That would be cool! But, I'm not sure where I would post my tracks here. I thought the Art Studio was for art.

Last edited by a moderator:

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Heyaaaa there Iron-sama and welcome to Pokcommunity.
    I would really love to hear your music and I also like keyboards. Good luck for your future music creation! I hope you enjoy it here and stick with us alwayss. See ya!

Years
  • 'Tis I, the Iron Phantom.

I come to this forum because, I like Pokemon and Pokemon rom hacks. That is all. Someday, I wouldn't mind making my own. In my spare time, aside from video games, I also like to play the keyboard (Especially organ and synth), read, and a whole host of other things.

I look forward to many discussions on this forum!

You mean like playing via the computer with software or....something is that the actual term for it?
    (I have no idea. I've always wanted to learn how to play music - piano really - but never got the chance :( )

Back