• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pET PEEVES

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    The tendency for Ice-types to be bulky and being encountered rather late into the game.

Ice is a terrible type defensively and not entirely that busted, being weak to types that can be obtained at an early stage into your journey, but there seems to be some obscure rule that the type is rather OP to be found that early, even though Fairy-types can be busted with most type combos, and types like Water, Flying, or Fire can be far more brutal in terms of natural forces.

Years
  • nothing beats your lv. 50 mon using surf on a lv. 29 roggenrola and it surviving because sturdy ability /s

...and to add to this pretty much every trainer battle featuring a Pokémon that could potentially have sturdy as its ability will have it.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    The fact some types are over saturated (water and normal) while other types barely get any new species (ghost and ice)

Last edited:

Satire

let’s get this bread
    Years
  • When Caitlin's Reuniclus hits Focus Blast every single time and I run out of Revives for my Zoroark.

When I go through a five minute cutscene to receive my starter and Popplio's nature is Adamant.

When I accidentally teach my Charizard Rock Smash and forget where the move deleter is located.

Back