• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help Request] The Iske region Great War: Casting & Info

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Hello II'm EtherealStorm please to make your acquaintance. This Rp is quite simple Really and heres the deats about it.
    Background:
    In a region Hidden off from the rest of the world named Iske lies a grand treasure Called The Infinity Core what it dose is it allows the user to capture/steal various ablities and aspects of a Pokemon to create a new one ... Or so legend goes ( its true power is to summon the Creation or Divine Trio: Three ocs with the power of Reality , Origin, and Multiverse with one could potentially be God .) anyways a Warlord of Solorais (my evil main) only known by the title Ruin King decides to Create turmoil so he can steal it while no one is watching knowing its true power and wanting to take it for himself . However the wise , kind , and just Warlord of Twili City named Alois Crawford Fears theres more then meets the eye with this turmoil and decieds to get his allies and stop Ruin King and his Armada .
    Rulles
    Swearing is allowed but keep it Pg-13
    No one liners as i do want this to look pleaseing
    For Pokemon teams
    One Legendary this will be your partner (Dibs on Heatran and Hoopa Unbound)
    Have some type of theme realting to your character(s) plz
    4 moves per Pokemon (sorry if it seems this stupid but I had issues with my previous rp site.)
    You can be mean to your allies or enimes but not your Pokemon I see you are One of my dudes will attack yours with extreme prejudice
    You can change Pokemon out just tell us

Fade to black or Pm
    No Occ Fighting plz.
    Have fun k.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi! First and foremost, I don't think it's clear what the players will actually be doing in the RP.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    I made a new one cause i acidently sent in that one hope that one is more clarified if it isnt plz tell me why .

Back