• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2018
    (Spoiler warning)
    Guys I?ve been stuck in let?s go Eevee for 2 days. So after lavender town and not being able to go further in the tower because of the big ghost team rocket abducts Cubone and goes to the game corner. I get there but can?t enter because the grunt standing in front of the poster. There isn?t an option to battle him like in the walkthrough.
    When I interact with him he just keeps saying his partner should have been back to replace him by now. I don?t know who he?s talking about and have talked to every person in the game and done everything I can to make him move. But I?m totally stuck. I can?t progress with the story line and I?m getting close to just giving up on the game. Please does anyone know how to make him MOVE?!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Try making a thread over in the Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee section. As this section is for users to introduce themselves. Feel free to make a new thread here to do just that.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back