• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey !

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2017
    Hello , I am BanFairy , I'm named like that because I hate fairy Pokemon, but it's perfectly fine if you like them !
    If you want to play , I wait for you on Pokemon showdown , I'm a big Pokefan. I also used to do graphism, I'm also trying to work on animations these days.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, BanFairy! Why don't you like fairy types? I used to dislike them, but over months of XY's release they grew onto me. Checking out our battle server might also be a great idea if you want to battle other members here. Have fun!

Years
  • Heyyy banfairy!! xD Welcome to PC! Like Rad stated battle server is cool place. You should totally check it out. O.o graphics and animation for Pokémon hacks? they're quite difficult to grasp. If you need help about any of above, ROM hacking section is the place to be :p See ya! I hope they ban fairy type jk

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello , I am BanFairy , I'm named like that because I hate fairy Pokemon, but it's perfectly fine if you like them !
    If you want to play , I wait for you on Pokemon showdown , I'm a big Pokefan. I also used to do graphism, I'm also trying to work on animations these days.
    Hey BanFairy, welcome to PC.

We do have something in common, I'm not a big fan of Fairy Types either :P.

So you are a competitive battler, been a while since I've done that, don't get enough time.

Graphics & Animations, that sounds interesting. Maybe you should visit the Fan Games Section - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289, that might interest you.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there BanFairy, welcome to PokeCommunity! I love Fairy type Pokemon, though it doesn't surprise me that some people don't. I suppose they aren't for everyone. I see you already know about our Showdown server. Are you into competitive battling? If so, give Battling & Team Building a visit. There are many events and discussions taking place there and is currently going under revamp. I'd also recommend you give Art & Design a visit as well. We'd love to see your animations! If you have any questions or fancy a chat, don't hesitate to message me! I hope to see you around! :D

Years
  • Ahahaha this has to be one of the best pc usernames ever! I hate fairy type, I am 4x weak and it's so dumb. Let's hate on fairies together muah hahaha

Back