• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, newbie here!

underling

AAAAAAA
Years
  • Howdy! My name is Ever. I am currently very shy, but I want to improve my social skills. Talking about Pokemon will make socializing easier for me because I am very passionate about it! :^3

I don't really know how to talk about myself, but I'll try. My favorite Pokemon are Gengar and Mimikyu. I have a soft spot for Ghost types in general. My favorite gens are 4 and 5. I'm also an intermediate digital artist, although I have not posted my art online in quite some time. I drew my avatar, though! :o Most of the time I just sit around and draw, which makes me kind of boring, haha.

Anywho, thanks for taking the time to read this! :3

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello Ever~
    I'd be very interested in seeing your art, your avatar looks soooo awesome!
    You could make an art thread over here, in our Art & Design section! I also love Ghost types quite a lot, my favourite of them all is Pumpkaboo, but Mimikyu is also once of my faves ^-^
    Enjoy your time here on Pokécommunity! :D

Years
  • Howdy Ever, welcome to the PokeCommunity! As Soap suggested, you could make a gallery over in the Art Studio, it'd be lovely to see all your art! (Nice avatar btw). I think some Ghost types are pretty cool too, like Giratina or Mimikyu. Have you drawn any more art of ghost Pokemon? Anyways, I really hope you enjoy what our community has to offer, and feel free to shoot me a message if you ever want to chat. Have fun! ^_^

Years
  • Hi! I'm pretty new here too. I'd actually love to see your art! I'm totally useless when it comes to art in general, digital or not, but my sister is okay at it. I can barely draw a proper stick figure.

underling

AAAAAAA
    Years
  • Hello all! I apologize if this reply is late, I took a rather long nap. O_o

I am not sure how to reply to many people at once but thank you all so much! :D I think I will make a thread in the art section soon, so stay tuned for that. :3

Years
  • ggghosts are 10/10 ♡ one of my fav types too. Hiya Ever, nice to meet you! I approve of your taste in favorite pokémon. Looking forward to your art thread and hope you'll have a great time here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2017
    Hi Ever, Welcome from another newbie.
    Looking forward to seeing some of your art!

Back