• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Editor Pro [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • okay i just opened this, it looks like it has almost everything i need to edit the stats of a pokemon, now there is just one more thing that'd make this perfect for editing a pokemon, something related to the pokedex... main reason i am mentioning that is because i am using the 25 unused poke'slots and well, whenever you catch the bugger since it has no dex entry to point to the game freezes... at least in Emerald it does. So I was wondering if you might be able to make an attachment or a whole other program to edit what number in the dex the poke is, the entry, the size data, the footprint... and whatever else might be needed. I know that sounds like a lot but that'd be cool to see.

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • When I insert my bas xp and catch rate they automaticly reverse,
    is this supposed to happen?

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • @Shadowstorm: I am actually trying to add Pokedex Editing but since there are no guides I have to do it from scratch, so it may take a while. :)

@Cronos: In short, no. I'll fix that bug and then update after I got some more Pokedex stuff. If it is that much of a problem PM me and I'll make a quick fix for you.

Years
  • Cool

That'll be cool to see, and I'll be more than patient, I still have to decide which sinnoh's I'm using in my hack of emerald and then i have to use greencharizard's insert pokes in empty slots method to get the images in, and then use your program at its current state to get the stats set, and since i have nasty Cisco Tests to take over the next few days, it'll take a while XD So I am more than patient :)

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Thanks, I like my program too. :) If anyone wants to be PM'd when I release a new version of PEP send me a PM with the Title "Mailing List" and then have what program you want to be PM'd for. :D

New version to be released this week sometime... If anyone knows the equation for the Value to Game (Value = Feet' Inches", or the Value = Weight lbs) then please PM me with it, I'm having trouble working it out. :( If you don't understand what that means you don't need to worry about it, so don't ask. :D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    Hi, great tool, but I have a quick question... under the pokemon list there are some "?"... are those like free spaces to create new pokemon?

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Hi, great tool, but I have a quick question... under the pokemon list there are some "?"... are those like free spaces to create new pokemon?

Yep they're blank spots. Type in a name and change all the information and you've got a new pokémon!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    Damn!
    thats the best friggin program i've found since A-Map and A-Starter
    your work is awesome man i've changed machop into MACHOPx2 and now his type is Fighting-Psychic

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Ok guys, from now on I'm going to release 2 different Versions of PEP, one will be for FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby and Sapphire. The other will be for Emerald. I'm doing this because the PokeDex Data is stored differently in Emerald to the other games (sometimes I hate Nintendo). I will be releasing a new version at about midday tomorrow (Australian Time), so in about 20 hours. :D

Here is a screenshot so you all know I'm not lying! :D
    Pokemon Editor Pro [BETA]

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Sweet! I can't see a pointer editor though... or is it the thing in the description box?

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Yay the dex pointers is finally there now i could replace the empty slots.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Sadly, I haven't been able to work out how to repoint the Dex locations, so unless someone actually PM's me about how to repoint them I cannot add that. :( Right now you can still not add the Dex Information to the "??" Pokemon... :( I'm sorry.

EDIT: New version put on hold due to my niece uninstalling VisualBasic, after I install it again I will release. Now to find that god forsaken Install Disk...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Take your time, man.

You've contributed more than enough for us idiots that are hex-losers and can't survive without amazing programs like yours ;)

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
  • Take your time, man.

You've contributed more than enough for us idiots that are hex-losers and can't survive without amazing programs like yours
    True's up! Your tools make work easy, by the way when will you start with the programming of that trainer editing tool of yours???
    Just curious...

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    PokePic I presume... but I've never used it. So I don't know how to insert sprites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back