• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prab_876

Pokemon & Anime Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Hi! I'm interested in your shiny lvl 1 Wooper, and your shiny pokemon center Diancie event!
I have a whole list of shinies here - http://bit.ly/27pLrs4
Let me know if you're interested. :)

Prab_876

Pokemon & Anime Enthusiast
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
Oh sorry I read that wrong!
Great! When can you trade?

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Now's good if that works :) I'll add you and hop on

I left the day I intended to leave, but I left slightly sooner than expected because this wretched site is always crashing.

I seen that you tried offering me a Zapdos but I didn't have anything more for you. I think I got all the Pokemon you wanted, to the best of my abilities anyway. I haven't really played my 3DS since so I haven't really gone through and organized everything. Hopefully you're happy with the trade though.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
I left the day I intended to leave, but I left slightly sooner than expected because this wretched site is always crashing.

I seen that you tried offering me a Zapdos but I didn't have anything more for you. I think I got all the Pokemon you wanted, to the best of my abilities anyway. I haven't really played my 3DS since so I haven't really gone through and organized everything. Hopefully you're happy with the trade though.

Yeah I had it laid out for you but that's fine, you really helped my collection out :)

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Yeah I had it laid out for you but that's fine, you really helped my collection out :)

Awesome. I'm glad it worked out. I wish I could offer more but I just got burned out. I was playing from mid-March until recently.

Years
hey i have all the pokemon on your wishlist. would u be willing to trade multiple pokemon for the shiny diancie and shiny arceus considering their rarity? :P btw im assuming the gamefreak mew is the one given out to japanese players for the release of RBY on virtual console?

i'll go date check all 5 of the pokemon u want ( diancie, arceus, mew, darkrai and moltres)

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
Years
Species: Buneary
Nickname (if desired): Cupcake
Gender (may be declined due to gender ratio): Female
Pokéball (same): Any, preferably Love ball
Nature: Adamant or Jolly
Ability: Run away, or Limber
IVs: X-31-X-X-X-31 (I dont care about the X's)
Egg Moves: Sweet Kiss

Offer

Species: Mareep
Nickname: Nick-nameable
Pokéball: Love pall
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Static
IVs: ? cant check! haven't beaten the delta episode yet XD
Egg Moves: None, sorry!

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
hey i have all the pokemon on your wishlist. would u be willing to trade multiple pokemon for the shiny diancie and shiny arceus considering their rarity?
12.%20tongue.gif
btw im assuming the gamefreak mew is the one given out to japanese players for the release of RBY on virtual console?

i'll go date check all 5 of the pokemon u want ( diancie, arceus, mew, darkrai and moltres)
Awesome. Multiple for the Diancie and Arceus is cool, and yeah that's the mew. If they don't match the dates you'd be doing me a huge solid :)

Species: Buneary
Nickname (if desired): Cupcake
Gender (may be declined due to gender ratio): Female
Pokéball (same): Any, preferably Love ball
Nature: Adamant or Jolly
Ability: Run away, or Limber
IVs: X-31-X-X-X-31 (I dont care about the X's)
Egg Moves: Sweet Kiss

Offer

Species: Mareep
Nickname: Nick-nameable
Pokéball: Love pall
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Static
IVs: ? cant check! haven't beaten the delta episode yet XD
Egg Moves: None, sorry!
Perfect, your Buneary is in progress :)

LF goomy and Denio
Well you're in luck because I've got both :)

Niccia

Chocolate Witch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I would like the XYZ event Xerneas, I can offer a shinny shaymin or a HA Sklerp, or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back